Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

As always, the owners, not the dogs, are the problem. 

No, it’s both with those fucking things.  They’re dangerous animals which need good ownership to control them, not dopey charvas who think it makes them look hard.  But the breed needs banning 

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Arsenal fans were a strange lot mind. They decided to sing that the atmosphere was shit when it clearly wasn’t and then barely mustered a coherent song after that. Support your team you weirdos. 

I like arsenal out of the London teams but they’re still a bunch of cunts tbf

Satisfaction. Helped massively by Kai Havertz being an absolute massive prick, and Arteta's tears.

Listening to the weak ass Arsenal fans on talksport was glorious. 

Many of our fans go on about Liverpool, for me these lot are worse, a beutiful weekend. 

52 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Is that why we lost 12 games in a row against Man City and haven’t beaten Liverpool at Anfield since 1994 in the league?

Haha yep.  Our record against good sides has never been great.  Even when we’ve been good it’s still been patchy.  But the number of knackas who churn that line out …

6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Arsenal fans were a strange lot mind. They decided to sing that the atmosphere was shit when it clearly wasn’t and then barely mustered a coherent song after that. Support your team you weirdos. 

I mean, pot to fucking kettle even if it was shit.  I don’t remember Highbury or the new ground ever being cauldrons of noise. 

6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Yeah, generally they bring good support in numbers but lame support in nosie whatever game unfolds.  Similar numbers of fans from Man U, Liverpool, Leeds the same just cant be said of.

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

No, it’s both with those fucking things.  They’re dangerous animals which need good ownership to control them, not dopey charvas who think it makes them look hard.  But the breed needs banning 

Guess we’ll have to agree to disagree (and I don’t want to derail a great thread :lol:).

But we just un-banned them here in Denver, finally, which I’m proud to have voted for. 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

No it doesn't.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

If it keeps killing people, then it does.  Yep, the owners are clowns, but all breeds have bad owners - but I’m not seeing Cocker Spaniels with bad owners mauling kids to death

The difference being the force of each breeds bite, since sadly XL Americans were bred to fight they have an insane amount of pressure in their bite and a huge fucking mouth. Compared to a spaniel, which due to its breeding means it has a softer bite since it was bred to retrieve.

Just now, OCK said:

The difference being the force of each breeds bite, since sadly XL Americans were bred to fight they have an insane amount of pressure in their bite and a huge fucking mouth. Compared to a spaniel, which due to its breeding means it has a softer bite since it was bred to retrieve.

Yep.  Not the fault of the dogs, but they’ve been bred for that by complete shithouses

14 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s not even close to being offside - it’s not a ‘who knows’ situation.  Gordon is level/behind Joelinton when the ball is played

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-11---offside

It doesn't really matter BUT there is nothing mentioned about being level/behind automatically making a player onside. If both players are standing in an offside position when the pass is made, any pass makes the receiver offside whether forward or backward. 

My point was that you can't tell when or how the ball was "passed" to Gordon so determining offside is virtually impossible. 

So kill every Dingo in Australia too? You can't lump every dog into a category, they are individuals. 

I loved the cartoon I saw years ago about Pomeranians hunting in packs.

Anyway, we can move on, we'll just disagree.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Yep.  Not the fault of the dogs, but they’ve been bred for that by complete shithouses

Yeah, all dogs are capable of attacking and biting. The reason certain breeds make the news more than others is due to the level of injury the attack causes, which can often be fatal or lifechanging. XL Americans might be class with the right owner, but one moment can lead to a serious accident regardless of how well it has been trained... for example, someone pull its tail or another action all dogs might react to with a warning nip. The warning nip of an XL American is going to be brutal simply due to the sheer power behind its bite.