Gordon - Notts Forest

Krafth - Notts Forest 

Andetson - Aston Villa

Willock - no idea

Barnes - no idea 

Joelinton - Liverpool 

Isak - Liverpool - maybe Luton, if so he will be injured again 

J Muphhy - Aston Villa 

We will struggle to field a team vs Luton - given Eddies love for Ritchie - he will start

Joe Willock 

Manchester City (h) - 13/01

Jacob Murphy

Aston Villa (a) - 30/01

Harvey Barnes

Aston Villa (a) - 30/01

Elliott Anderson

Aston Villa (a) - 30/01

Matt Targett

Nottingham Forest (a) - 10/02

Nick Pope

April 2024

Sandro Tonali

August 2024

Javier Manquillo

TBC

Jamaal Lascelles

TBC

Quite worrying this with only one player expected back within the coming weeks.

An earlier return for 1 or 2 could be massive, more so a boost before the Mackems.

I hope the expected returns don’t hinder doing business in the Jan window too much.

2 hours ago, Dava1892 said:

Joe Willock 

Manchester City (h) - 13/01

Jacob Murphy

Aston Villa (a) - 30/01

Harvey Barnes

Aston Villa (a) - 30/01

Elliott Anderson

Aston Villa (a) - 30/01

Matt Targett

Nottingham Forest (a) - 10/02

Nick Pope

April 2024

Sandro Tonali

August 2024

Javier Manquillo

TBC

Jamaal Lascelles

TBC

Quite worrying this with only one player expected back within the coming weeks.

An earlier return for 1 or 2 could be massive, more so a boost before the Mackems.

I hope the expected returns don’t hinder doing business in the Jan window too much.

On the plus side that’s only two PL games until the majority come back and relieve the pressure.

7 hours ago, jonny1403 said:

On the plus side that’s only two PL games until the majority come back and relieve the pressure.

Also I think we can chalk Manquillo off the list as he won’t be playing for us ever again.

2 hours ago, TRC said:

Have we got any updates when Willock, Barnes or Anderson are back?

@Shadow Puppets posted that he’d heard from a reliable source Anderson’s injury is healing slowly so likely to be mid-Feb.

Given what Howe said about the other two at his last presser, you’d hope maybe after the winter break they’d be about ready.

I still cannot understand what the fuck is wrong with Harvey Barnes. Assuming he's not back till Feb, that's what, 5 months out? Willock, like Wilson, I fear will be a perennial crock, so we can't rely on him in any case.

I want a public apology from Tonali before I welcome that fool back.

Edited by Turnbull2000

15 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

I still cannot understand what the fuck is wrong with Harvey Barnes. Assuming he's not back till Feb, that's what, 5 months out? Willock, like Wilson, I fear will be a perennial crock, so we can't rely on him in any case.

I want a public apology from Tonali before I welcome that fool back.

At this point a public apology from Barnes as conspiracy theories about his glass foot seem more indicated! 

I'll take that, to be honest like. I've written off the City and Villa games anyway so if we can have 3-4 players back just after the rest of the rest of the square have had a decent little break, we can try and push on after that.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'll take that, to be honest like. I've written off the City and Villa games anyway so if we can have 3-4 players back just after the rest of the rest of the square have had a decent little break, we can try and push on after that.

We get a legit two weeks break? If so I’m shocked we haven’t announced warm weather training, it seemed to have helped the last two years. 

12 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

For fuck sake. When will it end :sad:

Funny how Murphy might be back before Harvey Barnes. Guy dislocated his shoulder twice in novermber, while Harvey Barnes injured his toe from sprinting in september.

Edited by Erikse

36 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

We get a legit two weeks break? If so I’m shocked we haven’t announced warm weather training, it seemed to have helped the last two years. 

17 days between City and Villa. Would hope we do fly off somewhere and recharge.

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

17 days between City and Villa. Would hope we do fly off somewhere and recharge.

Hopefully an FA Cup 4th round game before Villa, but still plenty of time for them to get away somewhere.

19 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Funny how Murphy might be back before Harvey Barnes. Guy dislocated his shoulder twice in novermber, while Harvey Barnes injured his toe from sprinting in september.

He broke his toe didn't he? Hardly something that's a quick heal ???

getting players back at the end of the month is all well and good, but they won't be fully up to speed and it's unlikely there won't be more injuries/suspensions in the meantime 

when was the last time we got through a game without any injuries? even the less serious ones it's always one or two games 

such a frustrating season in so many ways