Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

That was a really really poor performance but I’m not even that gutted. Just one match too far and we had nothing left. Some shocking perfomances from usually reliable players but can’t be mad at them.

Never been this happy about an international break, hope we get few players back and even those joining with national teams can rest a bit.

Edited by Pata

11 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Christ, there’s some absolute weapons in our support.  Who the fuck has a go at Trippier ffs?

Has having a pop at players ever worked?  Some right spoilt cunts knocking around.  Save it for the pub after the game

the pub. or on here.

Didn’t honestly expect much pre-game, the club is decimated by injuries atm.  Those players looked absolutely shagged.  Worth remembering that all of our big-money signings were out for that game - either suspended or injured.

I imagine the club will be analysing everything internally re the injury situation.  I’m not sure that catastrophic bad luck is the only thing at play - we’re losing a player every match at the moment.  The number of games and style of play are contributing - not sure if the high-press style is sustainable if we’re going to be fighting on all fronts going forwards.  But Howe knows far better than I do - so I’ll happily trust his judgement.

Bad day at the office, onwards and upwards. 

Just now, Pancrate1892 said:

Which one? Cunt or retard? Remember it's just an insult word,  like calling someone a Gaylord isn't actually rubber stamping their sexuality

The second one. I just don't think there's any need to use that particular one :thup:

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Anyone judging and blaming anyone for that game tonight needs throwing off the closest building. There are no mitigations for the amount of players we have missing, 5 or 6 players is a crisis, 13 players is armageddon. We're down to having to play kids, OAPs and 4th choice players, how do you get a tune out of that? Any more injuries and I'm pretty sure a few of us will have to dust our boots off.

There is no way this could have been forseen, we're 3 years or so away from our bottom of the barrel players being anything but cannon fodder. 

Valiant effort from the Z team, take the L, hopefully the 2 week break puts us in a better position, but I said that last month so who knows at this point???

Nah mate... poor performance! 

200 (1).gif

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

the pub. or on here.

You know, it doesn’t bother me at all folks venting - I’ve never liked the ‘bedwetting’ patter.  Football is a release from the daily stresses of life.

Having a pop at the players directly is insane, though.  Helps absolutely no-one. 

Really not that big a deal, Liverpool just drew Luton for reference, and they aren't missing half their first team. It will be crucial to us to maneuver intelligently in the January window, whether that's through loans or outright transfers. I trust the brain trust to keep us motoring nonetheless...

As others have said, lads need to sleep this one off, and enjoy the rest and lick our wounds for the Christmas push. We'll be fine.

This is such a bad look. Shows that since the ticketing fiasco. Absolute strokers and happy clappers are getting tickets based on that.

Only time I have seen away ends like this were under Allardyce and Pardew. Not even remotely close to those levels. Can’t imagine the usual away ends reacting like that.

Entitled cunts. You can be disappointed with the performance and still appreciate what they have done under shit circumstances. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

Just now, Pancrate1892 said:

Why? Is it not just another narrative to be replaced by another narrative 

It classes as hate speech mate.  I’m not looking to have a pop, but it’s one of those words where it’s best off not being used.  I’m sure you weren’t looking to be hateful or owt

Despite the knackers yard scenario thought there was a couple of poor selection shouts, big Joe has been looking to approach beast mode from last season last couple of games and yet he is shifted up top to virtually zero effect. And surely Livra ahead of Ritchie after recently wowing every fucker

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

This is such a bad look. Shows that since the ticketing fiasco. Can’t imagine the usual away ends reacting like that.

Absolute strokers and happy clappers are getting tickets based on that. Only time I have seen away ends like this were under Allardyce and Pardew. Not even remotely close to those levels.

Entitled cunts. You can be disappointed with the performance and still appreciate what they have done under shit circumstances. 

Totally agree. That gets out all over social media and bang...our unity, the thing that has brought us where we are, now has people talking like it's a myth 

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

Despite the knackers yard scenario thought there was a couple of poor selection shouts, big Joe has been looking to approach beast mode from last season last couple of games and yet he is shifted up top to virtually zero effect. And surely Livra ahead of Ritchie after recently wowing every fucker

Someone else mentioned Livra needs to be managed back from his knee injury steadily - agree with that.