Newcastle United vs. Chelsea: 25/11/23 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Chelsea are definitely starting to look a lot better like, I think we can beat them but depending on what team we can field it won't be as easy as I think some seem to think.

Full strength, aye, we win comfortably but that's not the case

We are a different beast at home , will win this game and the Man United one . It's almost two perfect home games really , two teams that have no tactical awareness about them and we will run all over them.

Edited by Geogaddi

Once again, would take any win as long as it comes with no injuries. Don’t really want to draw against these sleazebags so I’d be disappointed with anything but a win. Saying that, got no idea what side we’ll be putting out 

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Once again, would take any win as long as it comes with no injuries. Don’t really want to draw against these sleazebags so I’d be disappointed with anything but a win. Saying that, got no idea what side we’ll be putting out 

Wouldn't you take that every week?

5 minutes ago, CPL said:

Wouldn't you take that every week?

Well, most games I’d prefer us to play well, dominate the opposition physically, move the ball round quickly, press other teams into mistakes etc. However, in this game I don’t care if we’re absolute trash as long as we get three points 

Yeah that's their best performance under Poch and played with alot of intensity. 

Our squad will be more or less the same as the weekend except Bruno and maybe a half fit Isak. Can't see anything but a loss personally but hope I am wrong and we turn it on being back at home. 

Not too confident about this one. 

As poor as they've been for a long time, they still have the third best away record so far having only played 5 games.

Bruno will be back but probably knackered after tough games against Colombia and Argentina.

Other injuries are well documented and looks like they're starting to score goals now with 8 in their last 2. Could really do with Botman returning for this.

Would love another Arsenal-style win but a draw would not be a bad result under the circumstances (said pretty much the same for Bournemouth) and with one eye on PSG away.

Think Livromento has looked the more competent defensively of the two lately tbh he'll do fine on the left and we can benefit from other aspects of Trippiers game on the right. Think he has a good understanding with Almiron also.

Edited by WideopenMag