FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

I'm far more excited for how shit the 'full stadium display' is going to look on national TV, than watching their shitters endanger our players.

If they're giving us the whole end, their going to have to redesign things, as their original plan was cover the whole lower bowl [emoji38]

With my old ST seat I used to get displaced for FA Cup games due to the increased away contingent.  Nothing new in that.  If the daft cunt who put this up had ever seen a full SOS for a cup tie, he’d understand that this is perfectly normal.

Also, you don’t have a divine right to your ‘own’ seat. 

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

I wonder if this safety officer Steve Neill (Steyve Neyull) is actually a Mag or whether they’re just assuming he is.

The newsagent who gave the wrong change is a Mag.  The train driver who made them five mins late for work is a Mag.  The kid in McDonalds who gave them a sausage McMuffin instead of a sausage egg McMuffin is a Mag.

Every fucker who mildly inconveniences the daft cunts is a mag.  If I’ve learned anything from that lot, it’s how the Gestapo managed to get so many people ratting on their neighbours.  Paranoid, petty little twats. 

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The newsagent who gave the wrong change is a Mag.  The train driver who made them five mins late for work is a Mag.  The kid in McDonalds who gave them a sausage McMuffin instead of a sausage egg McMuffin is a Mag.

Every fucker who mildly inconveniences the daft cunts is a mag.  If I’ve learned anything from that lot, it’s how the Gestapo managed to get so many people ratting on their neighbours.  Paranoid, petty little twats. 

Mag

41 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I thought petitions and complaining to the government etc was for sad gravy stained Mags only?

Difference is ours succeeded, nobody gives a shit about Chickentown and the ugly thick troglodytes who live there.

Edited by Pilko

38 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

With my old ST seat I used to get displaced for FA Cup games due to the increased away contingent.  Nothing new in that.  If the daft cunt who put this up had ever seen a full SOS for a cup tie, he’d understand that this is perfectly normal.

Also, you don’t have a divine right to your ‘own’ seat. 

I remember against Man U in the 3 - 2 defeat (game that possibly saved Ferguson the sack) getting moved in the east stand towards the gallowgate from my season ticket in the centre of the stand. 

26 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

On that thread they have found that seyson cards are back on sale in their North Stand Lower and are now convinced we are only getting the top tier. 

As expected. [emoji38]

That thread will be deleted soon to hide the embarrassment.

35 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

On that thread they have found that seyson cards are back on sale in their North Stand Lower and are now convinced we are only getting the top tier. 

The daft cunts are to stupid to realise they could buy a half season ticket (just to see the mags marra) but be moved from that seat as a one off for that game

Beyond help them cunts.

16 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I wonder if this safety officer Steve Neill (Steyve Neyull) is actually a Mag or whether they’re just assuming he is.

Parents both worked in the police and know him personally; doesn't like football. 

On 06/12/2023 at 10:58, ianovthetoon said:

Hopefully we announce the NHS as our official healthcare partner

Cue the NHS boycott.

"Hallo 999? av just fallen doon the stairs and brok me leg"

"Ok, we'll get you an ambulance"

" Nah fuck that, al make dee with a sticky plaster" 😄

46 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Parents both worked in the police and know him personally; doesn't like football. 

:lol:

Some of them suggesting “Steve Neil, get out of our club” should be sang as well. They’re beyond insecure (insecyewa)

I see their faux outrage is supposedly going to be on their planned display. I mentioned it the other day, but the fact that their owner contributed 10k to the display, then I can see him facing an FA charge, as I've no doubt our owners will be straight on the case.