FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

1 hour ago, stonehouse mags said:

Does that mean the tifo is cancelled ? 

The stupid fucks don't realise that anything calling out our ownership, which is displayed and funded by the Sunderland owner, will probably result in a FA charge. There was no chance he was going to allow it to happen. 

Edited by et tu brute

Not a chance whatever they had planned wasn’t horrifically racist given their history.

Still melts my mind their best player had to ask the club to beg them not to sing racist songs about him last season and they refused as they hated him being black so much he had to do a video himself. 

The doylem that does the flag has posted it on RTG but unfortunately need to be logged in to see the image

I honestly don't know what they were expecting, even if KLD hadn't donated it, you think he's stupid enough to piss off a wealth fund he will no doubt want to do business with

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Should be able to get WF to do a display if we’ve got a chunk behind the goal.

Given their melt down today if anyone has the social media clout to start a rumour that WorFlags have been given permission my Sunderland to do a display anther place please do.  I think it would break them.

10 minutes ago, Wandy said:

This was the banner they had planned. [emoji38]

And they thought it was acceptable. [emoji38]

20231215_192306.jpg

There's me thinking KLD doesn't want to upset potential business partners when he gets his hands on a real club, but I think it was blocked due to utter embarrassment. I mean how fucking shit can you get? £17k for that. He's having a fucking laugh. 😂😂😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, Wandy said:

This was the banner they had planned. [emoji38]

And they thought it was acceptable. [emoji38]

20231215_192306.jpg

Stuff like this and Villa doing flags to slag the opposition rather than support the team is so small time. 

also - That cant be real right?  The A and G are missing the border.  Looks shite.  

3 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Stuff like this and Villa doing flags to slag the opposition rather than support the team is so small time. 

also - That cant be real right?  The A and G are missing the border.  Looks shite.  

And the inside of the POR. Ran out of black crayon, marra

7 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

So is the P, O and R from Sports. [emoji38]

Like I keep saying, this lot are shit at literally everything they do. Everything!