Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

15 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I was sat on my couch halfway across the world thinking “this is the match to be at” just an absolute delight from 1 to 90. 

Absolutely in love with the club and everything about it. 

:lol: If I don't live there for at least a year I'll never forgive myself.

Reasonable comments from Ten Hag, thought he had a touch of the Forguson's about him so pleasantly surprised.

That and he reminds me of the Santa intstructor in the first episode of the Simpson's (Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire)

2 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Love beating man utd, because of my age they were are biggest rival growing up during the Keegan years.

Right now I see us as levelish...... but we are going in different directions.

32 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Found it quite emotional today, in the best way. Just going with total confidence against Man Utd, being proud of every member of staff and every player, everyone giving their all and getting an easy win. Something I just never thought I would see again in my life. 

Even before we scored I was absolutely loving it. 

Completely love this team. 

We are a bunch of warriors.  We dominated them all game, they looked bemused. Their fans went very quiet a long time before we scored, they knew.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

That's us and City you've stolen chants off this season. Small time mentality. 

what a load of bollocks.

its only sung against you lot.

irony against your arrogance.

Our midfield tore them to shreds, first

to every ball, superior patterns of play, intricate passing. We played in behind them again and again. It’s a wonder they’re not in the bottom half as they’re utter shit 

Think that was some of the best football I've ever seen us play, until it came to the final ball/touch.

Some of the touches, interchanges, little passing moves were sublime. Absolute total football moments too, no better example of this than Schar ending up left mid on multiple occasions.

What a fucking unbelievable manager Howe is.

I think they're the worst team I've seen at SJP this season, actually useless. Fuck knows how we didn't hammer them 5-0. 

But what a fucking team we have, everyone giving everything for the shirt.