Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

Just now, Wullie said:

I never in my life thought I'd see us dominate Man United like that, and I've seen us beat them 5-0. 

It's almost boring now. :lol: They haven't laid a glove on us for three matches straight.

1 minute ago, NUFC said:

Pope dislocated shoulder - Howe

I genuinely can't remember another player in the Premier League era dislocating their shoulder but somehow this season we've managed to pick up 2 in 2 months.

Just now, ikri said:

I genuinely can't remember another player in the Premier League era dislocating their shoulder but somehow this season we've managed to pick up 2 in 2 months.

Steven Taylor did it every other week for about 5 years. 

Man U gave up when ten Hag cried about Newcastle United Football Club being given an extra day advantage by the Premier League and UEFA. This doesn't seem fair, I think he may have a case here. 

Just now, Tiresias said:

Howe said looks like going on teh same video footage we've seen ffs hardly medical diagnosis!

Fairly sure one of the coaching staff is mic'd up to the physios/doctor (think its usually Simon Weatherstone) so they will have a pretty good idea what it is

Loved that result and performance tonight, we were really really tight, bright and organised. We've noticeably changed how we play and are now willing to drop into a tight formation and just sit and defend at times. We rolled with a few punches and had a little luck with their disallowed goal, I felt it was coming a bit. Other than that we dominated them and attacked even in front, that wasn't a smash and grab by any stretch, we deserved those 3 points and we'll finish above this lot come May. 

Bruno, Trippier, Joelinton and Tino were superb. Miley looks like he's been playing PL football for years, Gordon was a bit off it but still notched, Schar and lascelles were also very very good. Only negative is Pope but it may not be a bad a we fear. Hugely proud of this team and squad, we were one dodgy decision away from sweeping Chelsea, PSG and Man U in a week with a full team of injured. The future is very very bright gentlemen :)

6 minutes ago, ikri said:

It's like us under Bruce.  Do fuck all for 80 minutes and only try and get into the game in the last 10 minutes when the game's already lost.

Shame he's not sulking on the TV panel again.

Guest reefatoon
20 minutes ago, Hudson said:

It’s 10pm and minus fucking brrrrrrrr. Give people a break.

Yep, always amuses me when people who don’t even go slate the fans that are there. At least they made the effort to go in the first place.