Newcastle United vs AC Milan - 13/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

Paully

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Might be worth trusting him given he knows exactly where Dubravka and Karius’s levels are at. It’s not like any of us know where Karius’s game is these days 

Nah, I've been following the NUFC Training Drone twitter account, so I've been able to watch them in training. Dubravka sits there on a little fishing stool, sipping bovril while Karius is out there in the trenches, man. I don't want to be the one to say this but, Eddie Howe has no clue. No clue. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

Give it a rest. 

If 'it' is you then aye. 

Edited by OCK

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Might be worth trusting him given he knows exactly where Dubravka and Karius’s levels are at. It’s not like any of us know where Karius’s game is these days 

Appreciate that, but don't think the back 4 trust him, let's hope I'm talking bollocks 

I just hope we make a good start. Don't want to get to the stage where it remains goalless for ages and everything starts going flat.

And, as we've seen too many times before, a one-goal lead is usually not enough. 

If it doesn't work out, then I'm still proud of what they've done in this competition. There'll be other times. 

Tall order, but I think we can do it. Here's hoping...! 

I just hope we win. If we win and then PSG get what they need then we can't say we could've done any more. If PSG fail and we don't get what we need after the robbery last round it'll be devastating 

Edited by LiquidAK