Newcastle United vs AC Milan - 13/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

Paully

Avoid defeat.......still on Europe.

And if Dortmund avoid defeat as well.....Champions league.

It's a no lose, even dropping out altogether, we've made from it and have rest to challenge for European places in the league this season.

PS for Mags of my vintage, Milan pretty much is the world’s greatest club.  You can’t shake off where the football world was in your youth.  Milan are comfortably the biggest club in our group - I dreamed of seeing them playing at SJP.  Unbelievably exciting, this - whatever happens. 

Is a draw enough for the Europa league? I know 0-0 would be but would Milan go through on away goals if it's a score draw or would it be down to goal difference?

Edited by Beth

11 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

PS for Mags of my vintage, Milan pretty much is the world’s greatest club.  You can’t shake off where the football world was in your youth.  Milan are comfortably the biggest club in our group - I dreamed of seeing them playing at SJP.  Unbelievably exciting, this - whatever happens. 

Yea, the Italian top teams were something to be admired. Juve, Milan and Inter come to mind. EPL has passed Serie A by a margin.

Just now, TRon said:

Leao is their biggest threat so if he's not out there it could be pivotal.

He'd been out since November, was due back yesterday but they didn't risk him. Italian rags think he'll play in some capacity. 

Sounds like they've only got one fit centre back though.