Newcastle United 1-2 AC Milan (13/12/23)

Yorkie

Just now, McDog said:

Mbappe rounded the keeper took the shot and spun away thinking he scored. A defender flew in and kicked it away from the wide open goal.

0-0 at half.

They also hit the post and missed a 1v1 with the keeper.

Just now, Mattoon said:

I'm more nervous than I was before kick off, sitting on a knife edge at the moment, really need Dortmund to put one away to ease my nerves and preferably another one for us.

If PSG win its going to be awful tbh, If they'd get a just point against us you'd say fair enough. But not how the decision went.

4 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

PSG better team, more possession shots, shots on target higher Xg. However Dortmund will come out better second half I think

Us winning, and our game finishing ahead of the PSG match, it goes to the game where it is still 0-0 and PSG have had chance after chance, Dortmund get a weak attack away, and it accidentally brushes against a PSG arm.

Penalty, 3 minutes looking at it on VAR, penalty, Dortmund score it, and Mbappe doesn’t even wait for full time before he’s on his phone to his agent asking to go to Real in January.

I’m not nervous at all about our game more nervous about PSG. Don’t care about Europa tbh I badly want to qualify. Think if we both win they pen a couple weeks ago will sting even more 

Edited by gdm