Newcastle United 1-3 Notts Forest (26/12/23)

Disco

1 minute ago, jonny1403 said:

He’s carrying an injury ffs. For the 100th time.

For the 100th time my arse. :lol: Only mention of it I can see was briefly in the prematch thread an hour ago and that wasn't official either. 

Just now, Conjo said:

I get it's dissapointing to conceede so late before HT but come on people. We're comfortably the best team out there. Feel very confident of us winning this.

Genuinely, are we?

Reading on here anyone would think we're 2007 Derby, we've not been terrible, we've controlled the game, forest are dangerous on the counter, we need to be wiser to that and we need to be more clinical up front as we've had the chances.

Just now, Conjo said:

I get it's dissapointing to conceede so late before HT but come on people. We're comfortably the best team out there. Feel very confident of us winning this.

Are we though?

They probably should have scored 2, we've had hardly any chances really and they've had 2 open goals.

Just now, Aiston said:

All that blame for Almiron....in the opposition box.

Yet Trippier, Burn and Schar were far more at fault, they defended like shit.

Bollocks he's getting the stick he deserves was a ridiculous pass after we'd committed men forward. He constantly makes the wrong decision in the final third and people have had enough of him. 

Just now, pedro111 said:

For all miggy has been frustrating

He's done some good things. Would you say Gordon has been any better?? 

He's not the 'next one out' so no one is going to say a thing about Gordon doing fuck all today.

Must win game for me, this. Not overly worried, we’re looking a bit better in possession than we have been recently and Isak is enjoying more support. Just need to cut out the little mistakes, we’re inviting the attack. 

Just now, Aiston said:

Are we though?

They probably should have scored 2, we've had hardly any chances really and they've had 2 open goals.

We're not. Possession doesn't mean shit if you can't unlock a defence with it. Their counter attacking is way more dangerous than our current  patterns of attack.

Eddie will sort it but fatigue might fuck us again come 60 minutes.