FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

On 07/02/2024 at 01:47, SteV said:

I think it’s more in comparison to virtually all the other coach trips that are going to this and charging ~£30.

That said, nobody is being forced into anything, so if somebody wants to try charging a bit extra, and people are happy to pay…

It’s the disingenuous nature of ‘True Faith’ putting on coaches at exorbitant costs; coaches owned by the editor’s company.  Not everyone will be aware of that little fact

On 07/02/2024 at 05:25, jack j said:

Hilarious watching Michael martin squirm on twitter like

Any links so we can have a chuckle? :) 

edit: found it.  Christ, I can feel the squirm from the other side of the planet.  Still being utterly disingenuous.  MM: ‘Bus company received threats’. Twitter: ‘what threats?’  MM: ‘I don’t need to prove owt to you’.  Fucking glorious- and at no point is it explained that the TF editor is the one ripping the supporters off

Edited by TheBrownBottle

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Any links so we can have a chuckle? :) 

edit: found it.  Christ, I can feel the squirm from the other side of the planet.  Still being utterly disingenuous.  MM: ‘Bus company received threats’. Twitter: ‘what threats?’  MM: ‘I don’t need to prove owt to you’.  Fucking glorious- and at no point is it explained that the TF editor is the one ripping the supporters off

MM: “Alex doesn’t own the company”

Other person: “But his family have an interest”

MM: tumbleweed GIF

54 minutes ago, SteV said:

IMG_0398.thumb.jpeg.d2da2e5352eeebff525dcb40e4bf748e.jpeg

Appeal rejected over missing the deadline to sign this lad.

They seem in an absolute state at the minute.

Stupid cunts clicking Save not Submit deserve what they get.

22 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

New manager bounce!!

Capable manager bounce, I rate Eustace. Hopefully he sacks it off and focuses on their relegation battle.

Hello,

We are a Social Club 5 miles from Ewood Park, in the village of Oswaldtwistle with 6 pubs and a wine bar within walking distance.

If any coaches or minibuses want to use our facilities please email [email protected] as we are ideal for a drink before the game and would be pleased to serve after the game and are only 5 minutes off the motorway junctions.

We can arrange food etc and can cater for 150 fans.

If you can contact us on the above email we would be pleased to accept you, many thanks John

• 2 weeks later...

Karius

Trippier Schar Lascelles Livramento
Bruno Miley Willock
Gordon Isak Barnes

Subs: Gillespie, Krafth, Botman, Burn, Longstaff, Murphy, Almiron, Harrison.

Non-playing matchday staff: Howe, Tindall, Hall.

Edited by NSG