Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle United: 10/2/24 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

We struggle with physicality in between our midfield and back four and their front four is really well equipped to trouble us. We'll concede a few I think

31 minutes ago, 1964 said:

He was never going to drop Burn, he was motm against villa and it would not have been a good message 

Tino was MOTM against Man City in the cup and got dropped next game.

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Under the radar given the Burn situation but I think Almiron is real lucky to be starting over Murphy. He needs to do something. 

And Gordon can’t be fit either 

1 hour ago, FCB said:

You can give 100% but it means nothing when you're constantly getting undone in the same ways, every single game he's getting ran past and embarrassed - when he's not conceding penalties.

One penalty

2 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Eddie needs to start picking up points away from home. Only Fulham and Sheffield United are worse away.

We did become the first team to beat Villa away in our last game on the road.

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

And Gordon can’t be fit either 

He'll be fine. He only had a twisted ankle didn't he? It's one of those where you know it's either better or it's not just by walking on it, it's not like a muscle injury where you aren't quite sure 

I would of started miggy and Murphy and used Barnes and gordon off the bench. Gordon always seems to be playing with knocks and niggles. 

Edited by andycap