Newcastle United 2-2 Bournemouth (17/02/24) | Reaction: pg 34

Yorkie

Just now, Slim said:

Because I have seen fans this season boo for better performances than this, this season 

It's not been a terrible performance, just look a bit toothless up front without a recognised striker.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Was surprised at how many people pre match didn’t think having a striker wouldn’t be an issue tbh.

Wilson was fairly anonymous last week and we still won. Play Gordon is as good a 3rd choice striker as youll get outside the top 3 teams. Bournemouth are just doing everything to stop us and the ref is allowing it.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Because I have seen fans this season boo for better performances than this, this season 

Was right on halftime when he gave two calls to Bournemouth though. And there were a lot of boos, not just a few idiots.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Defo feels like we are gonna concede in this game with our defence. Look exposed so easily. But we don't look much cop going forward today. Need some luck 2nd half.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Was surprised at how many people pre match didn’t think having a striker wouldn’t be an issue tbh.

same 

for me Wilson injury makes this season almost a write off

will do very well to get 3 points today with the chances we're giving up and lack of cutting edge up front 

I really hate the PL’s TV feed.  I can hear the crowd going crackers while I’m watching slow motion replays.  Is it beyond the wit of the producers to show the game in a corner of the screen if they’re going to insist on replays?

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

I really hate the PL’s TV feed.  I can hear the crowd going crackers while I’m watching slow motion replays.  Is it beyond the wit of the producers to show the game in a corner of the screen if they’re going to insist on replays?

Replays of pointless bullshit or managers faces while the game is still going on is the one of the worst things about televised games.

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Never seen that but would happily have pointed out how ineffective a player as good as Rob Lee was playing there in a very good team and how we battered Blackburn off the park in that infamous game but didn't have a striker and didn't score.