Newcastle United vs. West Ham United: 30/3/24 @ 12:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Did you think Hall would play? :lol: At least you’ve stopped caring.

I had hope he would. Burn clearly hasn't worked for the last 20 games in a row he's played. I'm allowed to have a comment here and there. I think i've been very restrained with what's been served up since the mackems.

Just now, St1pe said:

As good as an 11 we could have hoped for. I think we’ll get it done.

Gordon masterclass 

Aye, no reason that can't turn West Ham over like. Big games from Murphy and Willock hopefully

Just now, Ronaldo said:

Who on earth would you play instead of Burn?

Thought Hall looked promising last game. Not like anywhere near Livramento though, so this doesnt piss me off like when he held Tino on the bench :)

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

West Ham’s biggest threat when I’ve seen them always seems to be aerially especially from corners so I’d imagine he’d go with Burn. He’s never struggled against Bowen previously but that was pre back injury admittedly. Will be an interesting decision as always at LB.

Could play burn centre back 

1 minute ago, andycap said:

Could play burn centre back 

I wonder if that could happen when Trippier is back. I think Livra will go back to the bench though, regardless of his performances today.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

All of their big stars available then after the rumours they might be out. What a fucking surprise.

Not to worry Tron, we'll get that one day... 😄

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

With the dangerous set plays from JWP and the height they have in the team I would absolutely play Burn over Hall for this one.

Yeah that makes tactical sense.

Can't wait the inevitable "should have played Hall" forum meltdown if it doesn't work. 🤣

Hall would get absolutely bullied against Bowden, don't understand the Burn frustrations for today - these are the type of games he's normally decent at.