Newcastle United vs. Everton: 2/4/24 @ 19:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

We know it's not Bruno or Isak, so who cares who it is. Everyone is injured already, what's one more to add to the list. If anything I'll be happy to see some fringe players or youngsters get the chance to step up and play well. 

think they're gonna play rough and make it a  scrappy, nervy affair

Gordon is a massive loss as always

hope we have enough to break them down and keep it fairly solid at the back 

another 3 points, avoiding further injuries and booking for Bruno would be very welcome

very tough game at Fulham on Saturday 

also the amount of games is quick succession still a joke 

9 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

think they're gonna play rough and make it a  scrappy, nervy affair

Gordon is a massive loss as always

hope we have enough to break them down and keep it fairly solid at the back 

another 3 points, avoiding further injuries and booking for Bruno would be very welcome

very tough game at Fulham on Saturday 

also the amount of games is quick succession still a joke 

Sick of the unrealistic demands some people have on here. Get real ffs.

Edited by Turnbull2000

Know its going to be brutal but weirdly been looking forward to it for ages today.

Wish they weren't on this chronic run cos its got to end some time. Fills me with a nameless dread facing teams in such scenarios.

Got a ticket for this, do u know where ur going pre game @Pata might meet u guys for a beer if ur out.

hopefully batter these no back to back wins in premier league since December 2nd,  let’s get on a run 

Can see Everton sitting deep for most of the game.

With 20 minutes to go I'd be looking to bring on Wilson and Almiron to stretch them and nick a goal or two.

It would go against Howe's philosophy, but I'd then bring on Tonali to get a hold of the midfield, Botman, Trippier and Targett on to sure up the defence.

Depending on whether he is carrying an injury, would also bring on Pope for the final ten minutes to get some minutes under his leg.

Isak for Phillips at some point is something I'd be looking at as well.

1 minute ago, TBG said:

Can see Everton sitting deep for most of the game.

With 20 minutes to go I'd be looking to bring on Wilson and Almiron to stretch them and nick a goal or two.

It would go against Howe's philosophy, but I'd then bring on Tonali to get a hold of the midfield, Botman, Trippier and Targett on to sure up the defence.

Depending on whether he is carrying an injury, would also bring on Pope for the final ten minutes to get some minutes under his leg.

Isak for Phillips at some point is something I'd be looking at as well.

Think you’re just taking the piss now, WUM