Fulham vs. Newcastle United: 6/4/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Some (by some I mean, me) see it as Almiron's second home i.e Miggy Cottage.

Edited by TBG

23 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Full squad for them to choose from by the looks of it :lol:

Screenshot_20240405-095722.png

Pope

Trippier

Lascelles

Botman

Targett

Miley

Joelinton

Tonali

Almiron 

Livramento

Wilson

Not too bad a side. Livramento might be a bit odd left wing but a canny side nonetheless

On 04/04/2024 at 14:00, BermyToon said:

I'd be happy with a draw (and no additional injuries) for this one.

I see your injuries and raise you no suspensions either

8 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Pope

Trippier

Lascelles

Botman

Targett

Miley

Joelinton

Tonali

Almiron 

Livramento

Wilson

Not too bad a side. Livramento might be a bit odd left wing but a canny side nonetheless

That side fully fit all season would probably be comfortable right now never mind where we would be with them all available. This season has been an absolute nightmare that never seems to end

A win is a must if we've any chance of 6th or, for me, even real confidence of 7th. Chelsea have two winnable games next up and I'd be happier staying ahead of them. We're in the mix but we need to step up.

We might be missing a team full of players but that doesn't prevent hope. 

22 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

A win is a must if we've any chance of 6th or, for me, even real confidence of 7th. Chelsea have two winnable games next up and I'd be happier staying ahead of them. We're in the mix but we need to step up.

We might be missing a team full of players but that doesn't prevent hope

Hopium for the win it is! :indi:

Back to injuries.

Fulham don't have any, we have a whole team out. 

This cannot just be down to bad luck.

Then again others have had similar issues. 

We really need a way round this for next season.

Our lineup should be enough to beat them, but only if we get off to a quick one and bag a couple of early goals.

19 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Gordon starts

Barnes benched

I would expect that TBH, 60min mark move Gordon up top and bring Barnes on for Isak to manage him 

1 hour ago, Menace said:

I'm going to this, I've been to 7 away matches this season and yet to see us win.. Sorry lads!

Starting going away in the 79/80 season regularly. Took me about 25 trips before I witnessed a win. The trips to Shrewsbury, Exeter, Cambridge, Oldham ect still hurt. 

7 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Starting going away in the 79/80 season regularly. Took me about 25 trips before I witnessed a win. The trips to Shrewsbury, Exeter, Cambridge, Oldham ect still hurt. 

My first away game was a win (Preston 3-2 with a Rafferty double), took years to see another, think it might have been Rotherham 5-1.

1 minute ago, madras said:

My first away game was a win (Preston 3-2 with a Rafferty double), took years to see another, think it might have been Rotherham 5-1.

The fabled 8 away goals in 21 matches season.

11 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

My first 3/4 were wins, then went fucking ages without one ha. Helps that I was only 15/16 in the keegan promotion mind so was a lot of them when we came up

Just gonna watch this and (hopefully) enjoy it. Not too bothered about the result. It's more about learning lessons now for the rest of this season. Hope we're better than we were in the cup fixture.

8 minutes ago, Beth said:

The fabled 8 away goals in 21 matches season.

Yeah, I think it might've been the season John Wark outscored our entire team.

A fresh Gordon will be a big boost - I am a little concerned about the rest of our energy levels after a Tuesday game. On paper we've got enough to beat any side Fulham put out. 

I think we win this one.  Hard to get up for it in matches against them - are Fulham London’s most (only) likeable club?  (Damning with faint praise, I know.  And I’m sure Leyton Orient have done nowt wrong)

12 minutes ago, madras said:

Edit.... it was a Shinton double, Rafferty got the other.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I think we win this one.  Hard to get up for it in matches against them - are Fulham London’s most (only) likeable club?  (Damning with faint praise, I know.  And I’m sure Leyton Orient have done nowt wrong)

Luke Edwards' team I think...