Newcastle United 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur (13/04/24) | Reaction: pg 36

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

You sure you support our club?

Yeah. Im not a big fan of stuff like that. Imagine if Ange did that to Howe last time? How would the skeleton take that :lol:

Just now, nufc123 said:

Yeah. Im not a big fan of stuff like that. Imagine if Ange did that to Howe last time? How would the skeleton take that :lol:

I'm not a Spurs fan or sympathiser like yourself so you tell me.

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

It's obviously a bit different the manager doing it compared to a player in the heat of the moment. :lol:

It's a dick move and we'd unsurprisingly hate a player for doing it against us but I'm all for some arrogance against any club that feels they have a right to be above us (nothing against Spurs in general but as long as Levy is there they can get fucked). 

Just now, wormy said:

It's obviously a bit different the manager doing it compared to a player in the heat of the moment. :lol:

It was just a nod to Skeletor from the Ange debate yesterday :lol:

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

Lo Celso is Argentinian innit, so them lot and the Brazilians get carte blanche to do whatever they like to each other cos ructions. 

What happened to Brunos shirt rift? Romero? If so its a second yellow.

7 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Missed the game because of my stupid daughters stupid birthday party at stupid Hollywood bowl.

Tbf I blame you and your missus.  You should’ve been trying to conceive in October / November to hit that June / July birth date.  

I've left TNT on and 'The Football's On' is absolute shite even though it's all about us. :lol: Is Ian Stone a good comedian in general? His 'banter' is just the same little digs my mates bait me with to try and get me in to an argument.

That was class. :lol: Proper Murphy grin on my face for the whole thing. 

Also that Spurs kit looks like a team full of goalkeepers.