Tosin Adarabioyo: set to sign at expiry of Fulham contract (Various)

Jack27

Just now, Gallowgate Toon said:

Few Fulham fans at work think he's a solid squad buy. Good athlete and can be very decent in possession, but he does have some concentration issues.

Had a quick glance at a fulham forum and that seems to be the consensus there. Most don't seem to think he be a starter if he went to a Top 6 club, though there could be a slight degree of copium in the comments. Most seemed reasonably sanguine about things.

Been years since we've had a concentration timebomb in defence. 

Steven Taylor

Titus Bramble

Coloccini

Hell yeah

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Few Fulham fans at work think he's a solid squad buy. Good athlete and can be very decent in possession, but he does have some concentration issues.

Finally got our Titus replacement

Edit. Beaten to it above

Edited by jack j

9 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

"His representatives have held talks with a number of Premier League suitors, with Newcastle looking increasingly likely to beat off competition from Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham to land the centre-half."

Love beating off the competition! 

ew

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Finally got our Titus replacement

Most frustrating player ever. Boy did he have literally all the tools, and none of the brains

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

I'm going to have to learn to pronounce his surname now aren't I? F**ks sake...

Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami "Tosin" Adarabioyo

Abdul-Nasir OH-LOO-WAH-TOE-SEEN    OH-LOO-WAH-DOH-YEEN-SHOW-LAH-MEE    AH-DAH-RAH-BEE-OH-YO

It's an easy name to pronounce, tbh :lol:

I am a fan of this boy. Like Kaka, I've been waiting for him to finally drop the England dream and play for Nigeria, where he'd likely immediately slot in as a starter at our poorest position. Good athlete and pretty good on the ball as well. He is a level below the top CBs, but definitely a firm and solid starter in the Premier League. He has room to grow even at 26; the last two years of his career have been his best. He's been improving and maybe will even increase his play at a higher level. Good signing; strong reserve and cover for the oft-injured Botman at the least.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Must have seen a dozen of his matches and he's never stood out to me.

We need depth at CB so there's that.

We feel the same with hundreds of your posts m8.

13 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami "Tosin" Adarabioyo

Abdul-Nasir OH-LOO-WAH-TOE-SEEN    OH-LOO-WAH-DO-YEEN-SHOW-LAH-MEE    AH-DAH-RAH-BEE-OH-YO

It's an easy name to pronounce, tbh :lol:

I am a fan of this boy. Like Kaka, I've been waiting for him to finally drop the England dream and play for Nigeria, where he'd likely immediately slot in as a starter at our poorest position. Good athlete and pretty good on the ball as well. He is a level below the top CBs, but definitely a firm and solid starter in the Premier League. He has room to grow even at 26; the last two years of his career have been his best. He's been improving and maybe will even increase his play at a higher level. Good signing; strong reserve and cover for the oft-injured Botman at the least.

It's the oh-yo that takes the English gob some time to learn. Same as Awoniyi. 

Just now, Kanji said:

Every football player is subject to "lapses in concentration" 

Sometimes I think that just means 'made a mistake'... I don't really understand why concentration is the thing people talk about :lol:

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Sometimes I think that just means 'made a mistake'... I don't really understand why concentration is the thing people talk about :lol:

Every footballer makes mistakes, it's such a lazy fucking analysis. 

25 years old, 6 foot 5, pacy, great in air and can play some decent passes. Exactly the type of partner you'd want next to Fab, Sven or Dan Burn. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Because it could be from an unforced situation where they were caught off guard. The top defenders rarely do this. They’ll have a bad day at the office once in a blue moon because they’re still human, but it’s a different thing to just switching off at a crucial time.

Boumsong was almost the complete defender but we were always expecting one stupid comedy error that was completely unneeded and unforced most of the time. Same with David James actually between the sticks.

5 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Him sitting out their final games would be some concrete information. 

Happy to see us take advantage of this market.

He wasn’t in their squad at all against Palace.

34 minutes ago, OCK said:

Been years since we've had a concentration timebomb in defence. 

Steven Taylor

Titus Bramble

Coloccini

Hell yeah

Absolutely outrageous putting Colo alongside those two clowns

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I'm also not sure I've ever heard it used to describe a white player. Gives off the same vibes as black NFL QB has trouble processing fast enough.