Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

Posted (edited)

He is already decent but a pre season with Mad dog and Eddie will have him purring more than a luxurious bag of Sheba.

The recovery pace, the towering height, the long legs blocking everything coming his way, his ability to bring the ball right into the oppo half. A threat at set pieces. Gonna’ be worth billions of millions in a years time. 

Edited by Joelinton7

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Anyone know how to get my Tweets to embed again?

If you are on Web browser, not phone/tablet, try changing x.com to twitter.com

Does he play as a right sided or left sided centre-half? I feel like we have too many LCBs (Botman, Burn, Lascelles, Dummet) and only one RCB (Schar).

If Tosin and Kelly both had three years left on their contracts, how much would they cost combined? £35m to £40m? Brilliant business to get them for free if we pull them both off!

2 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

Does he play as a right sided or left sided centre-half? I feel like we have too many LCBs (Botman, Burn, Lascelles, Dummet) and only one RCB (Schar).

Lascelles plays RCB doesn't he? Shar goes to the LCB position when they play together. Or am I completely mistaken?

2 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

Lascelles is an RCB.

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

We are cooking Ashworth and cooking without him. Absolutely glorious :lol:

Would love it if these were Ashworth picks that he might have wanted to try and take to Man Utd with him.

4 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

Tosin and Lascelles are RCB.

So we have Botman, Kelly and Burn for left and Tosin, Schar and Lascelles for right all being well. Schar has the ability to play both as well. 

2 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Tosin and Lascelles are RCB.

So we have Botman, Kelly and Burn for left and Tosin, Schar and Lascelles for right all being well. Schar has the ability to play both as well. 

Krafu RB/RCB if he’s still around.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Krafu RB/RCB if he’s still around.

Depending on when Botman and Lascelles are actually back, I wonder if we will try and cash in on him. Should be able to get a few million. Think I would personally keep him as an emergency option, especially if Man City win on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Depending on when Botman and Lascelles are actually back, I wonder if we will try and cash in on him. Should be able to get a few million. Think I would personally keep him as an emergency option, especially if Man City win on Saturday.

Think we’ll keep him. Versatile and does a job as cover! 

4 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

He is already decent but a pre season with Mad dog and Eddie will have him purring more than a luxurious bag of Sheba.

The recovery pace, the towering height, the long legs blocking everything coming his way, his ability to bring the ball right into the oppo half. A threat at set pieces. Gonna’ be worth billions of millions in a years time. 

A threat at set pieces you say? Will be nice to have a 7ft defender who doesn't have a teflon head.