Newcastle United 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (11/05/24) | Reaction: pg 21

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Give it a rest ffs

A rest?

Isn't that the first comment I made in this topic?

II am entitled to post my opinion on here as much as anyone else... if you don't like it then move a long...

Club record speaks for itself
https://www.11v11.com/teams/newcastle-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Brighton and Hove Albion/

look at the last 11 games.

they are kryptonite for us

1 minute ago, Parsley said:

Beat them at home last season also. Our record away at Brighton is poor, but we beat them at home more often than not. 

W2D2L2 since we came back up together - we don’t beat them more often than not

Just now, Arknor said:

A rest?

II am entitled to post my opinion on here as much as anyone else... if you don't like it then move a long...

https://www.11v11.com/teams/newcastle-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Brighton and Hove Albion/

I think he mistook you for someone else

1 minute ago, Arknor said:

A rest?

Yes, the record against them isn’t great.  But talking like we’re inevitably going to lose when we’re a goal down after 20 mins is tiresome crack 

Posted (edited)

Feel like we need Wilson and Isak on the pitch together again, we need this win. Murphy, Longstaff, and Anderson don't cut it for me.

Edited by mighty__mag

1 minute ago, maybe_next_year said:

At least Spurs are currently behind too. 

Both Chelsea and man U can pass us, defeat today would be very damaging.

History don’t matter much in this instance I’d say. What matters is that we’ve been off it so far. Still time to change things around of course but we’ve been poor in possession and seem to be losing our heads a bit which is never a good sign. 

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Feel like we need Wilson and Isak on the pitch, we need this win. Murphy, Longstaff, and Anderson don't cut it for me.

We’d probably want all three on the bench next season. 

4 minutes ago, Arknor said:

A rest?

We beat them at home last season, we've had trouble with them in the past but giving up on the game after 20 minutes is tiresome. We're more than still in this.

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

We beat them at home last season, we've had trouble with them in the past but giving up on the game after 20 minutes is tiresome. We're more than still in this.

We need to get our shit together sharpish though if we want anything from this game. Isak has barely touched the ball and we’ve kept overhitting passes and crosses this far.