Newcastle United 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (11/05/24) | Reaction: pg 21

Yorkie

The guys coming off are not what I expected. Big call from Howe here, need to win this now else he's going to look foolish.

Feel like the draw is the fair result today but the changes could swing the game for us. Isak been poor last couple of games, needs to be on it for Wednesday.

Three games in quick succession, with Callum made of glass I get it.

Need Barnes to do some of that outside of the box magic please

1 minute ago, Arknor said:

Don't see why he would be..

Other teams fans keep saying we had a terrible season but looking at the table it doesn't seem like it to me..

most people would be happy to finish top 8 at the start of the season?

‘Weird reason’

I get that we need to protect Isak but we also need to win this. Howe always says the next game is the most important and this is the most important right now. We'll see come 90mins whether it was the right choice.

This year again shows how great Eddie is at getting the best out of players, hampered with players injured and others vastly overplayed to make up for it. 

Just that moment of Isak coming out wide shows where we are at though. His pass delivery was magnificent because he is a quality player. We have too many players playing well above their perceived ceilings but that's evident when it comes to poor final passes or crosses.