Lloyd Kelly

Jack27

22 minutes ago, patrone said:

So Kelly is injury prone and not what we need, yet Tosin is world class and its a major disappointment we missed out 🤣

Yet there's barely any difference in both players appearances and performances over the last 5 seasons or so, if anything Kelly has missed less games that Tosin 

🤷

5 years is a long way to go back - b if I posted a 5 year old picture of me on a dating site I’d get done for catfishing the way I’ve aged

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

5 years is a long way to go back - b if I posted a 5 year old picture of me on a dating site I’d get done for catfishing the way I’ve aged

If you say so.

So how about, Last two seasons, Kelly has made more league appearances 🤷

So tosin is injured just as much, or isn't selected when fit.

9 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Posting a picture of you at 5 wouldn't be a good idea anyway [emoji38]

From Fab's podcast:

“I can confirm that Lloyd Kelly will be a Newcastle player next season, waiting to complete the agreement, but Lloyd Kelly already said yes to Newcastle.

“My information is that in that case, nothing crazy can happen anymore. In the case of Tosin Adarabioyo, the hijack from Chelsea has been completed."

Obviously concerned about his fitness record, but good piece of business on paper. Can cover many positions, fairly young, solid squad player.

5 hours ago, Slim said:

Bit worrying no other teams have beat us to his signature last minute 

Agreed- if we can get him then I don’t want him