Giorgi Mamardashvili

Jack27

58 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if one of Alison or Ederson is moved onto Saudi this summer and they replace them with Mama and within few months of season, people are lauding it as astute business. 

I liked what I’ve seen of him, but he’s not a man city style keeper. 

12 hours ago, Sibierski said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if one of Alison or Ederson is moved onto Saudi this summer and they replace them with Mama and within few months of season, people are lauding it as astute business. 

Can't see it, not good enough with his feet.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Just me that doesn't think he's been THAT good. He's been decent, but not the second coming of Buffon that people have been making out.

There was one horrible flapping moment last game the comms said was world class. He's definitely good mind, how much is open to debate

Think I said similar before, but since we apparently have some targets who we really want and will pursue and pay a premium for if need be (Livramento, Isak, Gordon are some I heard this about) 

I keep wondering is he really THAT keeper for us? 

I know we're hamstrung by FPP have just went through a nightmare to not get points deducted etc. But it's hardly a crazy fee for a potentially world class keeper for 10 years

Or maybe I'm just convincing myself that our transfer team know better to ease the pain of not getting him and getting a Trafford etc 😂

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Problem is, this weekend has shown how well we have to manage our budget. If we want to go big on a RCB, RW and sign a forward if Wilson leaves, we probably can't afford to drop £35 million plus on a keeper.

True, though €35m is roughly £29m, so only £9m more than we apparently want Trafford for 

Not saying £9m is nothing, but if we really had our heart set on him... 

Then there was the ITK rumours saying we couldn't assure him first team football etc... who knows

4 minutes ago, janpawel said:

True, though €35m is roughly £29m, so only £9m more than we apparently want Trafford for 

Not saying £9m is nothing, but if we really had our heart set on him... 

Then there was the ITK rumours saying we couldn't assure him first team football etc... who knows

If he wants to come and we go for fucking Trafford over him. Fuck me