Group A: 1. Germany, 2. Switzerland, 3. Hungary, 4. Scotland

Big River

Just now, andycap said:

That Adam up top for Hungary looks like that lad at Sunday league football that plays when your short of players. 😂 

“Know any rugby lads that can run about a bit to make up the numbers?”

Just now, andycap said:

That Adam up top for Hungary looks like that lad at Sunday league football that plays when your short of players. 😂 

Plenty of lads in my Sunday team look like that even when we aren't short of players....

Cannot believe I wasted two brown ales on this Scotland game. Love the Scots singing Flower of Scotland but that's seemingly like their only song. Been on the bagpipes about 8 times this game.

Supposed to be Scotland the brave and they've shat their pants every time they've reached the final third. Shite.

Just now, Heron said:

Cannot believe I wasted two brown ales on this Scotland game. Love the Scots singing Flower of Scotland but that's seemingly like their only song. Been on the bagpipes about 8 times this game.

Supposed to be Scotland the brave and they've shat their pants every time they've reached the final third. Shite.

Just like 99% of countries outside of the top 20 in the world, they have no discernable goal threat. They rely on hugely on set pieces and beating teams 50 places below them.