Group B: 1. Spain, 2. Italy, 3. Croatia, 4. Albania

Big River

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Ronaldo and Messi is cool but fuck me has Modric been a player.

‘His agent flew up from London. I explained what a great club Newcastle was, how the supporters would adore Modric and how we were looking for someone to spark us off. Then Jimenez piped up. 'Can I come in here?' he said. 'I don’t think Luka is good enough for the Premier League. He’s too lightweight. He’s decent, but he’s not good enough.'

:jesuswept:

Just now, Ste said:

‘His agent flew up from London. I explained what a great club Newcastle was, how the supporters would adore Modric and how we were looking for someone to spark us off. Then Jimenez piped up. 'Can I come in here?' he said. 'I don’t think Luka is good enough for the Premier League. He’s too lightweight. He’s decent, but he’s not good enough.'

:jesuswept:

I'll never stop thinking about it.

16 minutes ago, Sima said:

Fucking love Chiesa, man.

Italy immediately looking more dangerous now he’s on the pitch.

is there any reason he wasn't on from the start? Was thinking to myself that for all their reputations, him and Barella haven't really had much impact on this tournament.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

is there any reason he wasn't on from the start? Was thinking to myself that for all their reputations, him and Barella haven't really had much impact on this tournament.

Can sort of see why he wasn't, in the last game he was quite frustrating and end product/decision making was questionable at times!