Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

Just now, Cf said:

First bit of credit I'm going to give Southgate...

Interviewer said Mainoo set up Palmer at the end and Southgate pointed out it was Gordon who instigated that move. 

Mainoo and AG are indistinguishable tbf to him.

One of the most frustrating games of football I've ever seen. The entirety of the second half we had nobody on the left. 

We simply cannot have both Foden and Bellingham playing as a 10. One of them needs to be dropped. He needs to have the bollocks to drop one of them. 

Pick the team and the system to win the game, not your 11 best footballers show horned in. Simple as that for me.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

He’s not played left back at all in about 3 years.  

He hasn’t played there ‘loads’. He played there when he first broke through. He’s played less left back than Gareth Bale.  

Dunno why you insist on being the most divorced man on here :lol: 

He's played there over 20 times, sorry I didn't meet your requirements for 'loads', the point is that Wright's suggestion isn't as insane as it would sound if Saka had never played there.

Denmark finished above Slovenia due to head-to-head from their qualifying games. They were both at 6 yellows for the tournament. Then they look at qualifiers. Both in the same qualifying group, scoring same amount of points and win/draw/loss. Slovenia had the better goal difference, but since they just happened to be in the same qualifying group, then head-to-head comes first. Those games finishing 1-1 and 2-1 Denmark means that Denmark gets the second place, and after all that, facing Germany is their reward.

Edited by Erikse

No. A man has said Southgate should die. Is that not too far? It’s just football. 

You obviously never spent time on Skunkers. Not an hour went by without a light hearted death threat. Calm your jets.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

No. A man has said Southgate should die. Is that not too far? It’s just football. 

So call him out, he's not representative of the entire nation ffs.

Good lord, I don't think anyone should die over a game of footy. Though I also don't think all England fans should be tarred with that same brush though, I seen much, much worse from some of the South American teams.