Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Am I crazy or did Palmer do nowt? Why are they talking about him over Gordon?

He was much more effective than Saka TBF and unlike Gordon had 20 minutes to assert himself on the game. 

Criminal they glossed over Gordon's pass mind even if they did highlight him in the on screen graphic. 

6 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Listening to Kane and Stones, it's like they're utterly delusional. There's some serious brainwashing going on, it bizarre.

100%

I'm hoping people aren't thick enough to actually lap it up and agree with them. We have just drawn 0-0 with chuffin Slovenia!

On current form we would absolutely get taken to the cleaners by Spain or Germany. We are atrocious.

Southgate's 'tactics' and setup are the definition of madness - doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different outcome. It's clear as fucking crystal where the issues lie and which players shouldn't be on the pitch, yet Southgate just keeps doing the same shit. I don't think I've seen an England team with so much wasted potential or such utterly ridiculous play than Southgate's England. Total wank football.

9 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Listening to Kane and Stones, it's like they're utterly delusional. There's some serious brainwashing going on, it bizarre.

They're just presenting a united front. It doesn't take much to see that behind the media training they know it's shite.

Edited by Kid Icarus

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

Who'd you beat?

French Jacobites in the 9 years war mutherfucka. England, scotland, dutchies, spain, savoy and the Holy Roman Empire, we took them frenchies down in only 9 years.

Southgate wouldn't even have made a substitution by then, and even when he did he'd have put fucking conor gallacher in charge of the cavalry.

First bit of credit I'm going to give Southgate...

Interviewer said Mainoo set up Palmer at the end and Southgate pointed out it was Gordon who instigated that move.