Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I know it was Germany in Germany in the opening game, but every single team has looked better than Scotland.

Not sure like, bar their striker Slovenia look dire. Quite apart from positional errors, even passing and ball striking looks Div 2. 

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

Not sure like, bar their striker Slovenia look dire. Quite apart from positional errors, even passing and ball striking looks Div 2. 

Fair enough. I’m cooking and half-watching the game so have probably got them wrong. Although arguably the fact they actually have a top-class striker may elevate them over Scotland.

Well if Serbia don't put up a fight England should be strolling through this group on the evidence of that. Denmark look average and Slovenia look feeble.

Watching Eriksen play as an old school 10 CAM is great. His best position on the pitch. We've been the better side but I still worry. It's so easy to play directly through our midfield at times. We need more goals.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Well if Serbia don't put up a fight England should be strolling through this group on the evidence of that. Denmark look average and Slovenia look feeble.

Depends if we actually turn up. 

If we put in a performance like the Iceland game we'll be screwed.

But we should stroll through as you say.

3 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

Depends if we actually turn up. 

If we put in a performance like the Iceland game we'll be screwed.

But we should stroll through as you say.

You mean the one played in front of infants with zero intensity and in which no players gave a fuck? I'm confident we won't...

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

You mean the one played in front of infants with zero intensity and in which no players gave a fuck? I'm confident we won't...

Well I sure hope we don't! ☺️

1 minute ago, 54 said:

This has been a poor game.

Feel like Denmark games are invariably pretty average affairs but I can’t recall any of their matches so I might be wrong 

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Feel like Denmark games are invariably pretty average affairs but I can’t recall any of their matches so I might be wrong 

They were good last Euros on the main but aye aside from that. 

Too slow, likewise Slovenia.