Big River

5 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Lol that's amazing, also a perfect result for England 

5 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

What was Oblak doing there?

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Southgate, you're something else. 

All of these :lol:

Great result for us but I'm not convinced we do the business tonight especially trying the definition of insanity

Edited by Mattoon

Poor show by Southgate.

TAA should not be in the middle. Bellingham dropping back next to Rice and Gordon on wing would give us another dimension...

Too fucking boring and cautious to change anything.

17 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Shearer on comms again for England.  :anguish:

He's fine man. Anyone but Jenas, Murphy or Dixon.

Southgate is such a tease drops some of his favourites for the tournament  in grealish, Henderson and philips but then persists with a starting 11 that didn't work. 

Maybe Southgate has made some tweaks tactically to make it work better?

Or not of course [emoji38]

Edited by KaKa

If England don't win 3-0 SOUTHGATE OUT

4 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

He's fine man. Anyone but Jenas, Murphy or Dixon.

Lee Dixon should be banned from commentary. Its like he's heard Murphy and Lawro and thought... I could be more sombre and dreary as those two! 

Edited by OCK

19 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Deserved that for the overall and Jovic individually, was a man possessed in the latter stages.

Just seen the header, absolute quality.

3 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

Southgate is such a tease drops some of his favourites for the tournament  in grealish, Henderson and philips but then persists with a starting 11 that didn't work. 

It did work though, we won. Just went a little pear shaped in that second half. 

I can absolutely see why he would give that same team another chance. I disagree with it, Gallagher and Gordon should have come in but I understand why he has kept it the same.

3 minutes ago, OCK said:

If England don't win 3-0 SOUTHGATE OUT

Lee Dixon should be banned from commentary. Its like he's heard Murphy and Lawro and thought... I could be more sombre and dreary as those two! 

Keown should also be on that list. Although he seems like he's just a bit stupid rather than being intentionally a cunt like the others.

Just now, andycap said:

Is kasper dolberg in the Danish squad? He looked a talent years back at ajax. 

bench last game 

Hoddle always spoke a lot of sense but not sure if he's retired now. 

Actually I recall him on bt sport doing our ac milan game was positive. 

Edited by andycap

7 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

It did work though, we won. Just went a little pear shaped in that second half. 

I can absolutely see why he would give that same team another chance. I disagree with it, Gallagher and Gordon should have come in but I understand why he has kept it the same.

Yes I guess your right in a tournament winning is all that matters but there wasn't alot right with the performance and playing that way will get you punished against better opposition. It all went down the right and by the second half was sniffed out, to me the trent midfield experiment failed, giving both foden and Bellingham free roles also made us disjointed. The long ball to Kane he was losing his duel with the big fella who was marking him but we persisted. Gallagher came on to sure us up rather than to try and get a second goal. We scored at the 16min mark and just seemed to settle. 

Not much to like or enjoy about the performance but again I guess it's tournament football individual games matter less than progressing.

Edited by nufcjmc