Group E: 1. Romania, 2. Belgium, 3. Slovakia (Q), 4. Ukraine

Big River

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Wasn't Dovbyk one of the top scorers in all of Europe last season? Playing like a Ukrainian Chris Wood here. 

He was very good in la liga, yeah. Top scorer I believe.

Looked a bit ordinary in this tournament though.

Could just be down to the team not getting him in the best sort of positions. 

Think he's having to do too much outside the box.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Just shoot you dopey cunt.  A lot of attackers are so fucking gutless in modern football.

Squaring it from 8 yards out :lol: 

Sometimes it's best to square it. Like Ronaldo did recently. Just saying.

Just now, simonsays said:

Sudakov looks good

They played him at number 10 in the first game and he got crowded out and pushed around a bit in there.

Looked so much better as one of the midfield three a bit deeper today, with more space around him.

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

Far too much incentive to get an ugly draw with some of the 3rd places going through. It’s bullshit tbh.

I'll never complain about more nations getting to compete in these competitions, and the quality of football has justified their inclusion. However, Portugal '16 and Cote d'Ivoire '24 soured me on the 24 team format entirely.

You should not be able to embarrass yourself in the group and win the tournament.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi
Error

29 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

I'll never complain about more nations getting to compete in these competitions, and the quality of football has justified their inclusion. However, Portugal '16 and Cote d'Ivoire '16 soured me on the 24 team format entirely.

You should not be able to embarrass yourself in the group and win the tournament.

Aye. So many shit games at the end of the group stages as well because there's nowt to play for. Can't even really play for the top spot as it might not even be an advantage with this format.