Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

Just now, SiLvOR said:

Gallagher is so fucking shit

The other fringe players in the squad must despise him [emoji38]

He's smudge mk II

Just now, TenkoDaLuz said:

I am fully enjoying this, but at the same time thinking to myself I will go through the same shit myself tomorrow against Slovenia. :lol:

Unless Portugal appoint Southgate you’ll be fine 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wew that's pua edge that lyk 

:lol: mind there was a part of me that just wanted to enjoy the rest of the tournament

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

He’s instructed them to play like this.  Unfuckingreal

I don't think he has like. Not defending him. We drop back like this cos we have no semblance of an attacking gameplan. 

3 minutes ago, duo said:

No Gordon then

Why do we need someone whose gonna run like the clappers at them (and who can finish) At a point in the games when they have to get everyone forward?

Just now, Yorkie said:

I don't think he has like. Not defending him. We drop back like this cos we have no semblance of an attacking gameplan. 

He made defensive subs at HT in ET.  We have no attacking game plan, that’s true, but his genius isn’t only felt in attack.  And if we have no attacking game plan, this would be the consequence in any case

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wew that's pua edge that lyk 

We're fucking jammy to not be on the coach home right now, and will be atrocious once again in the next game. It's been generational levels of awfulness under Southgate.

If we're out, I can just enjoy the tourney rather than dread getting spanked off a half decent team.