Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

I don't think that should be offside in a general sense, but I swear I have seen multiple goals ruled out in that exact circumstance? I assumed it would be called off when they showed the replay.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

38 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Nico is some boy like, what a player @HaydnNUFC

I'd do unspeakable things to have him here. Each game he plays and the better he performs each time, my faith in us getting him decrease. :lol:

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

I'd do unspeakable things to have him here. Each game he plays and the better he performs each time, my faith in us getting him decrease. :lol:

Him and Mamar with a new CB, i'd believe anything was possible

Inconsistent. That's what frustrates me. Dutch goal should have stood also. Silly referee consultant on ITV saying its cos Morita moved? Like the Dutch player would have had a chance in hell of moving with the power and proximity of the shot 

Just now, On the Grid said:

Inconsistent. That's what frustrates me. Dutch goal should have stood also. Silly referee consultant on ITV saying its cos Morita moved? Like the Dutch player would have had a chance in hell of moving with the power and proximity of the shot 

It’s different as Morata wasn’t interfering with Mama’s dive or block his view.

2 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

Tenerife radgies motherfucker [emoji38]:smitten:

Was supposed to be there now, thank god am not cos I was offered a free Sheeran ticket :suicide: