Anthony Elanga

Yorkie

Just now, Ikon said:

Absolutely no imo! Yes we would have them for the coming season but the likes of Bruno and Isak most definitely would want to be off as soon as the season ends. They are ambitious and rightly so. I don’t see them leaving this window anyways. 

One Schar injury and our season will look like the last one. If that happens its goodbye to Isak and Bruno next season anyway. 

52 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Would anyone, right now, accept no transfers if it meant there were no outgoings? I'd snap your hand off at this point. Tonali returning, injured players coming back, Hall getting into the groove, maybe Minteh would contribute. Wouldn't be so bad imo.

image.thumb.png.578b8924efab6802f5cb8c26aaa82544.png

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Would anyone, right now, accept no transfers if it meant there were no outgoings? I'd snap your hand off at this point. Tonali returning, injured players coming back, Hall getting into the groove, maybe Minteh would contribute. Wouldn't be so bad imo.

Absolutely not. An injury to Schar this side of Christmas and we'd be knackered at CB. Even still getting into Europe would be much harder if everyone around us improves while we stay the same. Consecutive seasons with no Europe and players like Gordon, Isak and Bruno will be away.

Moot point anyway, need to just wait and see. Cannot tell what is true with this PSR shite. If we've allowed ourselves to be in breach and are scrambling trying to flog someone then questions need asking at the clerb.

The reality of this is that we're getting rid of a couple of players that are very unlikely to get many minutes going forward, for a player who is better than all of our current natural options in his position. Not sure how that can be classed as a bad idea.

Time I turned oft the phone off lol

-Gordon potentially off.

- More Rattcliffe comments talking about the top 6 cartel and how everyone should bow.

- Selling another homegrown so we are stunted even if we do get into Europe next season. We don't have anyone in the academy eligible for next year that's ready to step up do we?

Not excited about Elanga. Counts as a domestic though at least!

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Time I turned oft the phone off lol

-Gordon potentially off.

- More Rattcliffe comments talking about the top 6 cartel and how everyone should bow.

- Selling another homegrown so we are stunted even if we do get into Europe next season. We don't have anyone in the academy eligible for next year that's ready to step up do we?

Not excited about Elanga. Counts as a domestic though at least!

Aye bit of a shit day

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

In all honesty unless I needed the money for my own club to avoid a FFP sanction ,If I owned a premier league club I would be doing absolutely no deals with any club knowing that they could be hit with a points deduction if I didn't buy a player from them .

Thats why it’s a small group of clubs trading with each other.  The rest will attempt predatory pricing. 

5 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

What does this mean?

I dont th8nk we will be selling any of the crown jewels.

We will sell a couple of peripheral players to see us through PSR.

Gordon/BRUNO/ISAK rumours ARE ALL NONSENSE FFS

Edited by buzza

6 minutes ago, buzza said:

Jesus h christ almighty! What a bunch of cnuts we have on here!

Can everyone please chill out and have faith.

The FCB is no lomger at the helm! We have serious people running our club ffs!

We are about to find out if that is the case.

So let me get this straight? We’re now desperately and frantically trying to last min sell Isak, Gordon, Anderson and Minteh after previously being quite serene about the situation. Previously journalists have been writing than Isak, Gordon, Bruno are untouchable. Now all of a sudden we’re seemingly desperate to get one of them at least out the door. Are we this incompetent or is this all complete bollocks?