Odysseas Vlachodimos

NSG

Karius replacement with side benefit of PSR favours. I’m guessing Forest got him for less was publicised so can still lock in a few quid of gains. Or he’s just really, really shit.

5 hours ago, TomYam said:

This move for Odysseas is a real Troy of the Rovers story. Hopefully he feels as comfortable in a net as he does in a wooden horse.

He's probably not going to get here for another ten years.

Been reading the Benfica board and, if he can be Howed I've no idea, but everyone thinks he's shit. 

I believe we have scratched Nottingham Forests back with this as much as they've scratched ours. He's off their books and now our problem!! 

Bad scouting on their part though when they bought him from Benfica. He lasted 5 matches in the PL. 

But yeah whatever, he's fine to stick in training nets. 

Edited by Lish007

So what happened to him at Forest? Not good enough at all or what? So he was first choice keeper for Benfica for five seasons and two at Panathinaikos before that.  Really hard to believe that he is useless..?

1 minute ago, soyt said:

So what happened to him at Forest? Not good enough at all or what? So he was first choice keeper for Benfica for five seasons and two at Panathinaikos before that.  Really hard to believe that he is useless..?

Behind our old lad at Forest right? The shit one. Can only assume he's shit too.

3 minutes ago, soyt said:

As usual he’s probably better than people are saying. Who knows. 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Remember when we got karius everyone was judging him off that one big game, he was fine enough for what we needed. Can't say I have seen him but you never know, unless he literally has no GK qualities at all, and benfica wouldn't play him that long surely, it's hardly a huge issue either way assuming pope is fit

23 minutes ago, soyt said:

Anyone would lose confidence at being backup to Mat Sels

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

His highlights look decent, guess we'll probably never see him play.

52 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

CycleOfAcceptance_Diagram.png

Currently you're in point 3, slowly moving into 4. I have been there too, have a safe trip mate!

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I can't see myself getting angry about a reserve keeper :lol:

I can guarantee you will be when pope’s shoulder goes again and this guy is our keeper for 6 months