Odysseas Vlachodimos

NSG

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Meh, no more than Dubravka.

Isn’t this the point tho? We are meant to improve on the current situation and by all amounts we haven’t. Seen some say it’s even worse.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Isn’t this the point tho? We are meant to improve on the current situation and by all amounts we haven’t. Seen some say it’s even worse.

Yeah of course, not that I believe people know how good this lad is compared to Dubs. Signing reserve keepers doesn't tend to get the pulses racing. 

I always thought it was going to be difficult to maintain two 'number one' quality keepers in a season with no Europe. 

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah of course, not that I believe people know how good this lad is compared to Dubs. Signing reserve keepers doesn't tend to get the pulses racing. 

I always thought it was going to be difficult to maintain two 'number one' quality keepers in a season with no Europe. 

I get you. Think it’s largely disappointing due to the links with mamardashvilli who would be first choice and then Trafford who would be a promising young keeper only to get this 30 year old 3rd choice Forest keeper who let’s be honest was signing to help us move on Anderson for PSR reasons. It’s all just a bit…shit

2 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Not often the concensus on a signing is so one sided from his former club's fans :lol:

3rd choice and mainly creative accounting so not too bad.

No chance he’ll be 3rd choice. He’s 2nd choice & first choice if pope gets injured

He will not be NF 3rd choice and our 2nd choice. If he is, he's worse than Dubravka and the club have got it wrong. 

He's 3rd choice and someone we had to take of NF hands for a help in PSR.

Just go to the benfica board, that'll tell you what you need to know. 

I cannot believe that we are going to go into the season knowing Pope’s shoulder could go at any time with the three back-up goalies of Gillespie, Ruddy and Vlachodimos. None of them are Premier Standard by a long chalk (it would appear) and it would be madness to take such a risk. There is no  other position in the team where it is more important to have decent quality back-up.

31 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

He will not be NF 3rd choice and our 2nd choice. If he is, he's worse than Dubravka and the club have got it wrong. 

He's 3rd choice and someone we had to take of NF hands for a help in PSR.

Just go to the benfica board, that'll tell you what you need to know. 

so if he’s not 2nd choice Ruddy is then? [emoji38]

31 minutes ago, Toontimes said:

I cannot believe that we are going to go into the season 

It's July 1st. The season doesn't start until August 17th. Transfer window closes 30th August. 

4 hours ago, Beth said:

Fucking hell, we've managed to downgrade from Dubravka for 2nd choice keeper, some doing that mind. I guess it's the kicker for getting that inflated fee for Anderson.

It was probably £28m or £35m and him

Somewhere I heard that Rudy is replacement of our Goalkeeper coach who is out with an ACL in late season.

So Gillespie and Rudy might be filling the position, so he could be karius replacement is still a possibility.

But Its hard to imagine that Odysseus guy would agree to take the roll of 3rd choice keeper while still at his late 20s, a keeper with that much experience in top level.

There's also a possibility that we might sell him again in the same window and the deal is just a way to scratc Forests back.

From a Forest supporting friend:

"probably the worst keeper I've seen at our place for many years hopefully he will perform better at SJP" 

Have informed them highly unlikely this guy will see much play time. Also hope we're applying high grade cement to Pope's shoulder this year. 

6 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

"probably the worst keeper I've seen at our place for many years hopefully he will perform better at SJP" 

Have informed them highly unlikely this guy will see much play time. Also hope we're applying high grade cement to Pope's shoulder this year. 

Pouring cement into Pope's shoulder is probably not advisable.

16 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

What do they think of Matz Sels ?