Will Osula

Not sure what to think of this guy. Mainly because the opinions of Sheff U fans are quite mixed. Some say great prospect. Some say he’s never shown much potential. 

Edited by Joelinton7

The sort of signing I don't mind seeing because ultimately I trust our scouting system and Howe on these sorts of young talent....

However, these are the sort of signings I want to be seeing alongside some more proven talent aswell, I know theres still time but we need at least 2-3 purples aswell if we want to aim for European football.

Love these types of deals.Type of deals for our current level and hopefully he can grow with our ambitions and turnover. 

Not bad for a back up striker going by his u23 stats. However if this is the winger to challenge Murphy & maybe Almiron it’s a shit signing 

Desperately needed a young striker to bolster the ranks, so I'm happy with this, based purely on that. Can't say I've seen much of him at all, so this could turn out to be shit :lol:

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Not bad for a back up striker going by his u23 stats. However if this is the winger to challenge Murphy & maybe Almiron it’s a shit signing 

I’m sure it isn’t. RW and RCB to follow! 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Hold on, he's made over 20 PL appearances? Missed that completely. 

Just like he missed the goal on those appearances. 

This is exactly the sort of player I was expecting us to sign as a 3rd striker. Trust Howe, Mitchell and the scouting department on this 1. 

Just had a quick read of a Blades forum and they're a little upset to see him going. He's got loads of potential is the general take on him. 

Hopefully we keep Wilson as well, not against the signing, but if he’s second choice I’d be a bit wary of him having to play lots of games in case of an injury to isak.