Marc Guehi

gdm

5 minutes ago, STM said:

What people don't realise is that even if that Will is 100% being honest, he's still a sad cunt for claiming the adoration for being an ITK. Why not keep it to yourself?

I mean I'd tell my mates, I might even tell you cunts, but I wouldn't create a twitter account dedicated to it. 

:lol:

Of all the shit that people post on Twitter every single day I've never considered info from someone who clearly has a source at the club as worthy of the label "sad cunt", but hey, we all have different things that make us cringe I suppose.

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Of all the shit that people post on Twitter every single day I've never considered info from someone who clearly has a source at the club as worthy of the label "sad cunt", but hey, we all have different things that make us cringe I suppose.

Don't worry, there's plenty more that makes me cringe. :thup:

8 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

While I largely agree that will guy giving it ‘it’s my job to decide what info I put out’ made me sick in my mouth a little bit

Just now, gdm said:

While I largely agree that will guy giving it ‘it’s my job to decide what info I put out’ made me sick in my mouth a little bit

Aye, the job part was a bit over the top like. Guy clearly takes himself too seriously

I love all this ITK stuff.

I got a "piece" of information a few years ago that we were going to sign Daniel Sturridge, and it was all but done - he even got a few people in the office to lump on it, think they got 16/1 for it... good odds until you realise they were that long because he wasn't going to sign haha. One poor sod lumped £200 on it and he wasn't really in the position to be spunking that amount on anything! The chap giving the information was quite high up (director) level, hope he felt bad haha.

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

Equally if Schar loses his starting place to Guehi he may decide to see if he can get a payday move so Saudi or something to prepare for retirement or even get a decent enough move, CBs seem to last a bit longer these days. I'd obviously prefer to keep him, indeed if it weren't for his age i wouldn't swap Schar for anyone really. 

I thought Schar was looking to go back to Switzerland to finish his career off after having bought into his first club ?

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

And this is why I wage war against those claiming to be ITK

And I stand by my sad cunt comment further up the page.

Honestly if anyone is getting fooled by these grifters give your head a shake. 

What's the average amount of time you get to believe something via an ITK compared to it coming through naturally? And then wonder what the level of accuracy of ITKs has been.

Generally speaking it's a weird obsession with wanting to know something days or a week before you would anyway. Not sure what the benefit is than a quick dopamine hit. I actually prefer the Isak "it's virtually done" when it comes out than the gamble of believing info that may or may not come off.