Marc Guehi

gdm

It'll be, "I'm a Crystal Palace player and I'm happy here" sort of thing no doubt. Nothing very committal. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

It'll be, "I'm a Crystal Palace player and I'm happy here" sort of thing no doubt. Nothing very committal. 

Then why bother? 

*puts optimistic hat on

Hopefully he’s pissed off at Palace not letting him go and he’s going to exert some pressure 

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Guehi - ooh this is interesting….

Nope exactly what I expected first Parish and now the player coming out saying he's happy as a direct result of us moving on now to other targets. Nothing to see now in here 

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Exactly this 

Do people really think that he's going to do an interview on SSN and say fuck palace I'm off 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Less 'morning has broken', more: morning has soaken, since every morning I have soaken or (soaked) my bed in transfer window bedwettery piss.

Nice.

By the way, I don't see how Mitchell is having fingers pointed at him here. We have made 3 bids as a result of direct communication between the two clubs. The final bid seems to me, that goalposts have moved and we have rightly turned our back and moved to other targets. The player is not worth 60 million plus and the ownership has always stated that they will not pay more than what they value the player at.

With the psr shenanigans at the start and so much wasted time on this deal, this transfer window hasn't been out finest hour. We look like heading into the season with a very thin squad and limited options. 

17 minutes ago, patrone said:

Exactly this 

Do people really think that he's going to do an interview on SSN and say fuck palace I'm off 🤣🤣

change your picture - i'm on a diet ffs and hate it when i see a post from you.  Change it to a salad or something.