Marc Guehi

gdm

If the manager and the sporting director want him and we get him then I couldn't give a shit about the price and will welcome him with open arms. He will be a massive asset to the club and will make our starting eleven one player short of being, in my opinion, one of the best in the Premier League. 

3 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Really hope we've left Parish holding his cock whilst we've gone shopping elsewhere.

And to add, I hope his cock gets gangrene and drops off 

What is it about relatively long-running transfer sagas that I find more disappointing than a bolt-from-the-blue signing? I think I just get fed up with it all and don't care how it ends at some point.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE:

Newcastle are only £5,000,000 short of striking a deal with Crystal Palace. This is the closest they have been to an agreement for Guehi since this time yesterday morning when the 2 sides were only £5,000,000 away from closing out a deal.

16 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

WORLD EXCLUSIVE:

Newcastle are only £5,000,000 short of striking a deal with Crystal Palace. This is the closest they have been to an agreement for Guehi since this time yesterday morning when the 2 sides were only £5,000,000 away from closing out a deal.

Wow, the closest we’ve been. I thought we went from bidding 50m to 45, to 40. 

12 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Downie on SSN live now saying it's close.

“Just the tip, please I’m begging, you won’t get preggers, honest…”

Hard transfer to know how I feel. Think we’re paying too much and harming ourselves later down the line or even in this window (for the RW position). I really like Guehi, fantastic attitude and would be able to nail the position down for the rest of his peak years. Despise Parish and how he’s carried on. I’d personally look elsewhere and prioritise the RW signing. Not going to be ecstatic or disappointed if Guehi signs, just somewhere in the middle 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hard transfer to know how I feel. Think we’re paying too much and harming ourselves later down the line or even in this window (for the RW position). I really like Guehi, fantastic attitude and would be able to nail the position down for the rest of his peak years. Despise Parish and how he’s carried on. I’d personally look elsewhere and prioritise the RW signing. Not going to be ecstatic or disappointed if Guehi signs, just somewhere in the middle 

I think a lot of people probably feel like this due to the ‘saga’ nature of how it’s played out.

Had it just came out as ‘done’ in the way Isak kinda did, people would be a lot more excited, regardless of price.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Our defence was poor for long spells last season - not helped by having Dubravka behind them, admittedly - but I think Guehi would be a transformative signing.  He is head and shoulders above all the other centre half options we have fit at the moment, and him and Botman could be solid pairing for many years to come