Marc Guehi

gdm

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

:lol:

I’m not saying that, it’s just a little surprising that a link means anything about who we might or might not sign. 

I know ... please forgive me for daring to have even a modicum of optimism or hope. I should have known better :'(

I'll be honest. I'm an impatient cunt and this is doing my head in. Please, man. Just one hit of the transfer drug. Just one. Season 5 Smoking GIF by Friends

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Being an ITK is about not giving specifics, keep up. 

Rarely right, but barely ever wrong in a literal sense.:coolsmiley:

Edited by Erikse

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

What are you on about? :lol:

Relax [emoji38]

Just having a bit of fun before we sign Guehi/Simakan, Madueke and Hezze later on.

:laugh:

18 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

:lol:

I’m not saying that, it’s just a little surprising that a link means anything about who we might or might not sign. 

Media ‘links’ are largely nonsense. Any rational mind can see that. 

1 hour ago, Alberto2005 said:

In what world would Palace sell Eze for 50m 😂

From what I’ve seen of him I’d be asking the question in what world would you want to pay £50m for Eze.

Olise was the value AND the quality. No wonder we threw our hat in the ring early to get him.

2 hours ago, Sibierski said:

Hypothetical, what would be consensus on squad if summer went like below when we were flapping around PSR?

Gordon to Liverpool £80m

Gomez to Newcastle £45m

Eze to Newcastle £50m

Overall outlay £15m. 

I'd start rioting.

2 hours ago, Sibierski said:

Hypothetical, what would be consensus on squad if summer went like below when we were flapping around PSR?

Gordon to Liverpool £80m

Gomez to Newcastle £45m

Eze to Newcastle £50m

Overall outlay £15m. 

13 minutes ago, Menace said:

I'd start rioting.

Largely what Tommy 5 Names patriot army were rioting against. 

1 honky leaving and being replaced by brown and black folk. 

John Hall would agree. According to him only one of those players is proper English 

MakeNewcastleWhiteAgain

2 hours ago, Zero said:

then we should go for other target instead. I could see CP refuse to sell us if they cannot get the replacement in, and other targets being unavailable at the end of the window which also due to unable to find replacement on time.

I think that just makes sense though, no clubs would lose both CBs (Andersson/ Guehi), tbf both are very good with Guehi stock rising since his Euro show.

Not sure they'd need to refuse to sell to us, I think they could refuse anyone, it's not like they need the cash with Olise sale, but It makes no sense for them to sell him until they find his replacement. 

2 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Got a feeling this is close now :lol:

Someone posting this is usually the signal for Parish to tell everyone he’s rejected another offer.

Give it an hour or two.

17 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Got a feeling this is close now :lol:

'Cause you got a feelin', woo-hoo
That tonight's gonna be a good night?
That tonight's gonna be a good night?
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night?

17 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It's edging in that direction.

It’s been edging along slower than continental fucking drift all summer. We should have moved on ages ago instead of letting that smug prick keep upping his valuation.

7 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

It's edging closer, super close, even closer than before, it's edging so close you wouldn't believe

We have a deal. Everyone says it’s a great deal, a perfect deal. But you know, that Hairy Steve Parish. Have you seen his hair? Very hairy. Too hairy. He’s a bad owner. A very bad owner and the worst chairman. Grown men come up to me, you know, with a tear in their eye and say, Sir. They say Sir, it was the perfect deal.

1 minute ago, B-more Mag said:

We have a deal. Everyone says it’s a great deal, a perfect deal. But you know, that Hairy Steve Parish. Have you seen his hair? Very hairy. Too hairy. He’s a bad owner. A very bad owner and the worst chairman. Grown men come up to me, you know, with a tear in their eye and say, Sir. They say Sir, it was the perfect deal.

That's uncanny :clap: