Marc Guehi

gdm

15 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

We have a deal. Everyone says it’s a great deal, a perfect deal. But you know, that Hairy Steve Parish. Have you seen his hair? Very hairy. Too hairy. He’s a bad owner. A very bad owner and the worst chairman. Grown men come up to me, you know, with a tear in their eye and say, Sir. They say Sir, it was the perfect deal.

Dead :lol: 

4 minutes ago, GeordieToon said:

Sorry but this transfer is now deader than a dead thing in dead land.

Glad finally someone has said it. I look forward to seeing Guehi sign later today.

Ornstein on Duncan castle transfer podcast basically says no chance at moment Palace want £65m + £5m add ons and we aren’t budging from £60m + £5m add ons. Going down to the wire this 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

The ITKs have had an absolute nightmare with this deal 😂

I think the fact that Palace have played it out so openly has really fucked up their whole big idea of "I know something you all don't know, but you've no way of knowing if it's true anyway"

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Seems to me it's not even remotely close if he plays tomorrow. You're not going to risk a huge incoming transfer fee with the risk of the player getting injured 

You are if you're not that arsed whether he stays or goes.

8 minutes ago, gdm said:

Ornstein on Duncan castle transfer podcast basically says no chance at moment Palace want £65m + £5m add ons and we aren’t budging from £60m + £5m add ons. Going down to the wire this 

Tbh I'd have no issue with us walking away even if it is "only" over £5m and we spent over three weeks on it, as long as we go for a quick hit on one of the CBs from the continent we've been linked to in recent days.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

You are if you're not that arsed whether he stays or goes.

I think you would be if you really thought he was probably going. He could get an acl injury and be out for the rest of the season. I've said this for well over a week either pay up the money or move on to other options 

1 minute ago, Bunk Moreland said:

Tbh I'd have no issue with us walking away even if it is "only" over £5m and we spent over three weeks on it, as long as we go for a quick hit on one of the CBs from the continent we've been linked to in recent days.

Agreed