Marc Guehi

gdm

lol at people who were excited about the possibility of this transfer 3 weeks ago but now don't care because they're bored of it

maybe they'd be happier if Todd Boehly were running the club 

1 minute ago, Ginola14 said:

lol at people who were excited about the possibility of this transfer 3 weeks ago but now don't care because they're bored of it

Certainly wouldn’t be worried about lack of signings [emoji38] but no thanks to the basket case.

2 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

I think just about everyone on here would take this signing over us doing nothing this window - myself included. But are you really surprised people are tired of NUFC being toyed around like a pawn by a much lesser club and an obnoxious owner for nigh on a month?

1 minute ago, Upthemags said:

I think just about everyone on here would take this signing over us doing nothing this window - myself included. But are you really surprised people are tired of NUFC being toyed around like a pawn by a much lesser club and an obnoxious owner for nigh on a month?

if playing hardball is what it takes then I don't really care

would be a long term signing, potentially future club captain etc 

2 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Didn’t see this previously, it was in BBC’s preview for the Bournemouth game. Nothing monumental but it backs up what Shadow Puppets says about Guehi wanting/expecting to come here and that he’s told friends etc as much. 

IMG_6997.jpeg

Now that is fucking gaslighting.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

To be honest I wish our people in charge would stop banging on about it*

*Disclaimer - this is obviously sarcasm as we’ve said fuck all about signing him.

2 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Wish we’d push back on stuff like this. After Parish spouted off to the media the first thing we should have done is said we don’t discuss transfers in public and prefer to keep it between clubs and turn the tables on him.