Marc Guehi

gdm

Howe pleading for him doesn’t sound good. Gonna leave us no where to go on a RW if we put everything in to this. Not gonna lie paying £70m for him will be a bit depressing tbh

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ah, okay.

Depending on how much Gomez is valued though, they would likely only need to pay around £30 million to swap the two though, right?

£18 mill of that to Chews?

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Really hope that’s just a nonsense hack piece on all counts. £70m is absurd

Won’t be far off it if they’ve turned down £65m and we are still talking it’ll reach near £70m

Edited by gdm

£70m is more than most clubs in the world are worth. Just incredible money for someone with 2 years left and not an established elite player.

Palace are mad to turn that down, we are clearly desperate to be going that high. 

Been a disaster saga for us this one, which leaves us with nothing in the pot for a RW and Provably needing to sell again to avoid psr.

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

Howe pleading for him doesn’t sound good. Gonna leave us no where to go on a RW if we put everything in to this. Not gonna lie paying £70m for him will be a bit depressing tbh

Do people really believe these idiots?

“Pleading,” ffs. [emoji38] That’s not even Eddie’s style at all. If we get a story about Tindall throwing about papers and desk knickknacks in somebody’s office, then, maybe. But Eddie “pleading”? Come on. 

Sensationalist language to catch the eye or ear as always.

I'm sick of transfer windows. Sky spoiled it in about 2009 along with Mike Ashley.

Edited by Heron

The fee wouldn’t concern me at all.  The only thing that would slightly annoy me if we do end up signing Guehi for 70m is why we fucked around for so long in the first place if we were always prepared to go that high - it leaves us with very little time to do anything else. 

10 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Holding your reputation on this?!? Otherwise you’re joining the bull shitting merchants. 

Brave to assume I have a reputation 

Howe has earned the right to demand we put in a £20m bid to bring Carlton Palmer out of retirement because he's figured out how it'll work tbh. I'm all for having a DoF but having one doesn't mean that Howe doesn't have the talent that DoFs have in abundance. His record with players, especially centre backs, is top tier.