The worst Newcastle player you've seen in a match

gjohnson

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Dalglish son wasn't a footballer, he definitely just wanted to get him on the payroll. 

Not to go all Joe Rogan on you, but he was definitely a footballer, just not a top level PL footballer.

54 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Not to go all Joe Rogan on you, but he was definitely a footballer, just not a top level PL footballer.

Yeah I know, but he was terrible, definitely helped by the  fathers name, like Enzo Zidane, sometimes you should just be a farmer instead of a footballer. 

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Haven't checked the thread, but Rob McDonald has to be in the discussion 

He was utterly hopeless but I at least saw him score in a win at Sheff Wed. Think he teed up the winner as well. He often gets mentioned as one of our worst ever strikers, along with Pingel. Think Pingel was actually worse but the memory is hazy and that 88/89 season is one of the worst ever.

8 hours ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

There was a period of time where playing Nicky Butt just meant we would lose. Can’t really remember a single player being so damaging to our prospects for such a consistent spell. 

I can’t really remember who was all in it, but I remember having a midfield as we headed towards relegation which could barely move. Sure Butt and Smith were in there.

Been mentioned but Fumaca for me he came on at home when we were 2 nil up at home to West Ham.  He ran around like a headless chicken, gave the ball away and if memory is right Lampard scored twice ended 2 2.  Special mentions to Rob McDonald, Billy Askew and John Karelse.  Hated Owen more than all of them though

16 minutes ago, CheicksCalfs said:

Geremi? 

This was the team when we drew with Hull in the March.

Harper, Steven Taylor, Coloccini, Bassong, Jose Enrique, Smith (Ryan Taylor 75), Butt, Geremi, Gutierrez, Owen (Ameobi 73), Martins.

Horrendous tbf.

7 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

From Ferdinand to Daglish’s son was the biggest drop I can remember 

11 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

From Ferdinand to Daglish’s son was the biggest drop I can remember 

Was Paul Dalglish Ferdinand’s replacement?

or was it G’uivarch? Or Andersson? or JDT? Or John Barnes? Or Ian Rush? 

Did Kenny Dalglish even know himself?

Why did he even sell him anyway?!

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Have I made up the fact that we also had a striker called Thompson or something similar around the same time?

Paul Robinson?