The Other 19

madras

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Does that factor in their potential points deduction?

I think it’ll be the 3 that came up that go straight back down again.

Wolves to be the dark horse, if they can get over their inevitable fuckings over by VAR. 

I think Brentford will be the ones to drop if one of the newly promoted clubs can sort themselves. 

1. Newcastle United

2. Manchester City

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

5. Chelsea

6. Aston Villa

7. Tottenham Hotspur

8. Manchester United

9. West Ham United

10. Brighton & Hove Albion

11. Crystal Palace

12. Wolverhampton Wanderers

13. Fulham

14. Brentford

15. Leicester City

16. Nottingham Forest

17. AFC Bournemouth
18. Everton

19. Southampton

20. Ipswich Town

Without consideration for their managers or owners (which can change my view)

Clubs I don't mind

Brentford

Wolves

Clubs I don’t care about one way or another

Liverpool

Man City

Arsenal

Fulham

West Ham

Leicester

Southampton

Bournemouth

Ipswich

Brighton

Palace

Clubs I don't like

Everton

Villa

Forest

Spurs

Clubs that can fuck off

Man Utd

Chelsea

edit: in terms of clubs that can fuck off, the other three are not in the PL (Mackems, smoggies, Leeds).  I always had the impression that the Mackems, smoggies, Leeds, Man Utd and Chelsea were historically the clubs with which we’d kind of formed a collective Geordie consensus about - but it is interesting to me that time changes these things :) 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

34 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

1. Newcastle United

2. Manchester City

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

5. Chelsea

6. Aston Villa

7. Tottenham Hotspur

8. Manchester United

9. West Ham United

10. Brighton & Hove Albion

11. Crystal Palace

12. Wolverhampton Wanderers

13. Fulham

14. Brentford

15. Leicester City

16. Nottingham Forest

17. AFC Bournemouth
18. Everton

19. Southampton

20. Ipswich Town

Would fucking love Everton to finally go down! They've been teetering for years.

Club I like: Ipswich

Club I quite like: Leicester

Clubs I'm cool with:

Brentford

West Ham

Man City

Southampton

Forest

Fulham

Wolves

Brighton

Bournemouth

Clubs I don't care for:

Crystal Palace

Aston Villa

Clubs I find objectionable:

Everton

Arsenal

Tottenham

Chelsea

Liverpool

Club that I'd rather didn't exist:

Manchester Reds (fka Newton Heath)

I'm fairly ambivalent towards most. Detest Liverpool and Chelsea for very different reasons. I should hate Man Utd but I find that hard to do when I've so little respect for them as an outfit. Similar sort of thing with Arsenal and Arteta; I think he's a divvy compared to say Klopp, who was fucking hideous.

Developed a particular dislike to Everton after a few visits to Grand Old Team. The rest, couldn't give a shite really. 

What I'd like to see...

1. Newcastle

2. Ipswich

3.Leicester 

4.Nottingham Forest 

5.Bournemouth 

6.Southampton 

7. Man City

8. Chelsea

9. West Ham

10. Aston Villa

11. Brighton 

12. Fulham

13. Crystal Palace

14. Everton

15. Brentford

16. Wolves

17. Tottenham

18. Liverpool

19. Man United

20. Arsenal

Edited by Jinky
typo

I don’t mind Arsenal as a club but I hate Arteta. And they have weird players like Havertz. 

Man Utd obviously hate but it’s not so much now they’re not good. 

I liked Klopp when he first arrived but he was insufferable by the end. 

Most clubs are meh to me, except the MIGHTY TOON. 

Clubs I don't mind:

Clubs I don’t like:

Man City

Arsenal

Fulham

West Ham

Leicester

Southampton

Bournemouth

Ipswich

Brighton

Palace
Wolves

Brentford

Everton

Forest

Spurs

Chelsea

Clubs that can fuck off:

Man Utd

Everton

Villa

Clubs that can doubly fuck off:

Liverpool 

Havertz is a grade A cunt, the way he's acted against us several times and the way he went on after he won the CL, swearing on a live interview. He's perfect for Arteta and Arsenal. I did used to think they were okay, back in the Wenger days, but then Arsenal fan TV became a thing and that coked up baldy started appearing everywhere.

I genuinely couldn't give a toss about any other club other than Newcastle, I hope they all fold.

Just now, Stal said:

I only have a soft spot for Brentford because of the Robert Rankin books which are based there.

Actually Brentford slightly annoy me because they’re actually good despite being really boring. Fair play to them I suppose. 

Arsenal - Arteta is the most angry lego person I've ever seen. They've played a suspected rapiest and keep allowing him to avoid returning to the scene of the crime to escape being arrested. Allegedly.

Aston Villa - Despite historical strangeness towards us being relegated, I don't particulary care for them one way or another outside of them disrupting the BIG 6.

Bournemouth - A club on the south coast

Brentford - Not a club on the south coast, but actually another London club

Brighton and Hove Albion - A club on the south coast

Chelsea - Absolute joke of a club and the reason the Premier League the way it is in terms of creative accounting and financial doping. Before Chelsea's takeover the Premier League was a pretty open league with a mix of clubs finishing in European places and challenging for the league. Afterwards a Top 4 was established very quickly due to the wealth arms race. Fanbase seems to be full of loud racist people.

Crystal Palace - Very noisy fans, but they use a drum. -50 points. 

Everton - They should have won the world cup but english clubs were banned from Europe or something

Fulham - All Elite Wrestling's Fulham

Ipswich Town - Just need Oldham and Swindon to return

Leicester City - Won the league against all the odds, Jamie Vardy is the new Steve Claridge

Liverpool - As someone who grew up in the 90s, Liverpool were just another club to me. I didn't get it, I still don't get it. They were some middling average club that sometimes finished 6th. Then they became good and arrogant again. They'd be easy to like if it wasn't for their fanbase.

Man City - I hope we never end up like this. For all the things they've won, if you're not a super brained football tactician you'll find them utterly mind numbing to watch. Their fans agree, as they rarely sell out the stadium. 

Man U - Worst club in the country, ran by greedy Americans and supported by the most fair weather people you'll ever meet on the internet. They've been average for a decade, but still live in their minds like they won the treble and the class of 92 was the greatest achievement a football academy hasa ever produced. Deluded. 

Newcastle United - I hate our online fanbase. Matchday crowd are slowly turning into a bunch of grumbling fart flingers. Its almost like the Mike Ashley years never happened and we're all furious we're not in the Champions League every season. 

Nottingham Forest - Historic club ran by a crazy guy. Fans seem good. 

Southampton - Another south coast club. Pahars, Le Tissier, Poyet still haunt me. This is the one club I assume will beat us every time we play at theres. 

Tottenham Hotspur - The real deluded Newcastle Untied fanbase. Historical also-rans that have made a career out of finishing just above mid-table to flatter and decieve everyone into thinking they're BIG 6. 

West Ham United - The posh version of Millwall. 

Wolverhampton Wanders - I always confuse these with Watford. 

Arsenal - they’ll still be complaining about THAT goal a decade from now. I want to smash Arteta’s face in. Havertz getting half wor team booked after a tackle HE made on Longstaff. 

Liverpool - biggest group of entitled cunts I’ve ever known and Klopp has only made their sense of entitlement worse.

Man Utd - @Froggy - need I say more? Okay, alien head nonce. Rat face. Old Man Brexit. Weasel Ashworth. Andy fucking Burnham. 

Chelsea - cunts seem to get away with absolutely everything. PSR? What PSR?

Tottenham - fucking takeover blocking cunts. They’re not even a big club. 

They can all get in the fucking sea as far as I’m concerned. 

41 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t mind Arsenal as a club but I hate Arteta. And they have weird players like Havertz. 

Man Utd obviously hate but it’s not so much now they’re not good. 

I liked Klopp when he first arrived but he was insufferable by the end. 

Most clubs are meh to me, except the MIGHTY TOON. 

It's the social media fans that I hate about Arsenal. They're unbearable. 

2 hours ago, OCK said:

Arsenal - Arteta is the most angry lego person I've ever seen. They've played a suspected rapiest and keep allowing him to avoid returning to the scene of the crime to escape being arrested. Allegedly.

Aston Villa - Despite historical strangeness towards us being relegated, I don't particulary care for them one way or another outside of them disrupting the BIG 6.

Bournemouth - A club on the south coast

Brentford - Not a club on the south coast, but actually another London club

Brighton and Hove Albion - A club on the south coast

Chelsea - Absolute joke of a club and the reason the Premier League the way it is in terms of creative accounting and financial doping. Before Chelsea's takeover the Premier League was a pretty open league with a mix of clubs finishing in European places and challenging for the league. Afterwards a Top 4 was established very quickly due to the wealth arms race. Fanbase seems to be full of loud racist people.

Crystal Palace - Very noisy fans, but they use a drum. -50 points. 

Everton - They should have won the world cup but english clubs were banned from Europe or something

Fulham - All Elite Wrestling's Fulham

Ipswich Town - Just need Oldham and Swindon to return

Leicester City - Won the league against all the odds, Jamie Vardy is the new Steve Claridge

Liverpool - As someone who grew up in the 90s, Liverpool were just another club to me. I didn't get it, I still don't get it. They were some middling average club that sometimes finished 6th. Then they became good and arrogant again. They'd be easy to like if it wasn't for their fanbase.

Man City - I hope we never end up like this. For all the things they've won, if you're not a super brained football tactician you'll find them utterly mind numbing to watch. Their fans agree, as they rarely sell out the stadium. 

Man U - Worst club in the country, ran by greedy Americans and supported by the most fair weather people you'll ever meet on the internet. They've been average for a decade, but still live in their minds like they won the treble and the class of 92 was the greatest achievement a football academy hasa ever produced. Deluded. 

Newcastle United - I hate our online fanbase. Matchday crowd are slowly turning into a bunch of grumbling fart flingers. Its almost like the Mike Ashley years never happened and we're all furious we're not in the Champions League every season. 

Nottingham Forest - Historic club ran by a crazy guy. Fans seem good. 

Southampton - Another south coast club. Pahars, Le Tissier, Poyet still haunt me. This is the one club I assume will beat us every time we play at theres. 

Tottenham Hotspur - The real deluded Newcastle Untied fanbase. Historical also-rans that have made a career out of finishing just above mid-table to flatter and decieve everyone into thinking they're BIG 6. 

West Ham United - The posh version of Millwall. 

Wolverhampton Wanders - I always confuse these with Watford. 

I absolutely love this! Proper made me chuckle.

37 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Only club I hate is City. They can get absolutely fucked. Plastic irrelevant club that's cheated their way to the top.

When I first started teaching (early 1980s) in Salford, there was not a Manchecter City fan, who would admit it in class. Move to Trafford. Again, same thing. Even the odd Bolton fan would pipe up before them. Wall to wall Manchecter United tops on dress as you please day. Cue take-over: hundreds of City fans crawl out of the woodwork. Dads wear City tops to parents evening. Claim to have supported them forever. Same people have Barcelona tops as well. Don't get me wrong, City fans always existed and came from many of the more deprived parts of the city. They just tended to get on with it and make little fuss about it. To answer the question: hate Manchester United (fans) (because they have no perspective) and toterate City fans (because they cause little drama).

Edited by Cclay