Edmond Tapsoba

Yorkie

1 minute ago, junkhead said:

If we're talking to Leverkusen at all, it's probably for that other CB fella Kossounou.. seems far more realistic

I’m assuming some wires have been crossed and it’s Kossounou we’re after.

Sure i read their board wanted to sell some players while at peak value and they might be in for a new CB themselves!

Its a goer! done by Friday. but wont play due to work permit. 

Really hope this isn't a bluff just to get Guehi for 65m... Can't see Leverkusen parting with him, but I think the notion that he'd be uninterested in us is a bit overblown. We're a year removed from CL football in the most competitive league in the world. Who knows what his thinking is.

Does look a smokescreen, though.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Never seen him play, but I think Guehi is both over priced, and over rated. So if we got this guy for less, then could get a RW in, I’m all for it.

exactly my thinking. Now we really could have around 2-30m for another RW

7 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

Really hope this isn't a bluff just to get Guehi for 65m... Can't see Leverkusen parting with him, but I think the notion that he'd be uninterested in us is a bit overblown. We're a year removed from CL football in the most competitive league in the world. Who knows what his thinking is.

Does look a smokescreen, though.

Getting both. Guehi to play LCB. 

then going to sign two RW next summer. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Not saying it will happen or anything like that but we can double his wage comfortably, that will make most players pause for thought. 

Good shout didn't realize how low his wages are

Just now, McCormick said:

I don’t see how we’d get him for cheaper than Guehi. It’d be a similar price if not more.

English tax is always more though, not that I think we will get him.

I’ll be flabbergasted if we sign him. The recruitment strategy appears wrong, we need to buy these players before they are borderline elite. I’m surprised we aren’t shopping in a similar market to Bournmouth or Brighton, with perhaps 1 big signing per year.

That said I’d be delighted if we did pull it off, he’s a real talent.

Edited by Pablo