Edmond Tapsoba

Yorkie

Just now, Nine said:

The clamour for flashy foreign signings clouds judgement on here often, I feel like much of our fanbase is more emotionally attached to these types of signings for some reason 

I didn't realise Nigel Farage had an account on here.

Just now, SAK said:

This is the thing that’s irked me being lumped in with serial moaners for stating I think we’ve left it late to open negotiations for a high profile and important player and the suggestion that I’m looking for the club to fail in order to moan about it. Not my MO.

Despite this exchange I’ve no personal issue with you Kaka so will leave it at that.

Let’s hope for a positive end to the window. 

Okay, understood man. Apologies, as it was more a response to a number of posts rather than you personally, and so I shouldn't have quoted you directly really.

It's quite difficult to know what's really going on at the minute, which is a bit frustrating, but it will all soon be much clearer. 

Let's show a bit more patience. I'm hoping for a positive end too.

Just seing Bailey’s name annoys me. Has he ever said anything of note that has proved to be correct? Not that I think Tapsoba wants to leave. 

Edited by Ikon

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

As others have said, this just look like a pressure on Palace link. Hes not coming here.

There's apparently been interest in Kossonou, and maybe that's where the mixup has stemmed from.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

There's apparently been interest in Kossonou, and maybe that's where the mixup has stemmed from.

I dont know, its Ornstein so dont think the info is wrong. 

6 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

As others have said, this just look like a pressure on Palace link. Hes not coming here.

Genuinely don’t see Palace budging on price. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Guehi sign a new deal with a release clause in.

There won't be a mix up. We will be interested in Tapsoba, it makes way more sense that we are interested in him/Guehi, as opposed to Gomez/Thiaw who are a step down.

I mentioned Shlotterbeck I couple of weeks back too. It's that calibre of player who we are trying to sign. It will be a shame if we end up dropping our standards IMO.

Disasi is an interesting one because I'm definitely in the "Chelsea ruin every player" camp. 12 months ago we would have been delighted with Disasi.

19 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't take this the wrong way Rod because I'm sure you are a sound lad, but perhaps if you didn't know who Marc Guehi was and didn't know he played for Palace that might rule you out of the "is he worth x price" chat.

Can I post an opinion on Newcastle transfer rumours?  Because I know fuck all about Trapsoba either, I had to Google him also.  I want him here, NOW!

3 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

So who’s the other leverkusen defender we are interested in? All seems like guess work? I’m confused.

Just pretend you know, that's  what most do on here anyway.  Howay man, get ya finger out!

Edited by Rod

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Alot of guesswork going on out there right now. 

Keith Downie said that we would "100% sign a CB" this window, though. Which I thought was rather confident.

28 minutes ago, Deuce said:

The reality is that prices are up and proven talents are going to fetch a pretty penny. We might be able to unearth a diamond for a bargain price, but it also doesn’t appear that we’re shopping for CB prospects at the moment. Armchair scouting is no replacement for the real thing, PSR number crunching with information asymmetries is a fool’s errand, and it’s illogical to say £XX million for Guehi or Tapsoba is a waste of money when we could buy Diomande, Huijsen, etc. for half the price, because you’re comparing apples and oranges.

I'm going to PSR number crunch with information asymmetries until the end of time, thank you very much.