Darren Eales

Ronson333

15 hours ago, The Prophet said:

It is bizarre that so many think success and failure is defined by the transfer market.

More important to PIF, their investment has trebled in value in just a couple of years.

I'm not sure how you've worked out that PIF's investment has trebled in value. They'll be at a large net loss at this stage.

2 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

I'm not sure how you've worked out that PIF's investment has trebled in value. They'll be at a large net loss at this stage.

The club’s value has been pinned at £1bn already.  They’re definitely not running a loss vs club value

Clearly a competent and experienced chap at this level, but will take time to get right after years of stagnation. Wasn't impressed with his mackem comment like a lot, but do think he's been smarter since then. Give him a chance? Easy measure Tbf, he needs to grow the clubs income before player trading. 

18 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

Club was valued at circa 1b when Amanda sold her shares at MV

4 hours ago, KaKa said:

These guys haven't even done anything wrong and they're being labelled as being all sorts.

Mike Ashley and Llambias really may have been a true reflection of what a good number of the fans deserved.

This is horrendous.

It’s only my opinion based on next to fuck all. Just don’t like the vibe I get from him. Would be over the moon to be wrong.

37 minutes ago, ElDiablo said:

My comment was based on the vibe I got from Mitchell. Means nothing with regards to his ability to carry out his role. Should probably have just kept it to myself. :lol:

Not sure why you should have to find anyone likeable - certainly not based upon who their employer is.  

Can't decide whether he just gets immersed in his environment, and embraces the moment, he's cringe as hell, or just a daft fella in a serious position. 

When he talks, I just see someone like a character out of  the Fast Show.

I don't get why other members need to be judged like its a character assassination, they can choose whether they like him, or find him annoying etc, we don't all need to like the same people or things, such a weird forum at times.

Edited by mighty__mag

Wtf is going on here.  People turning on him now? Or am I missing a joke here?

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/darren-eales-newcastle-new-ceo-built-atlanta-daniel-levy-1746551

"Eales turned Atlanta United into a commercial juggernaut, having been appointed by owner Arthur Blank two years before the franchise launched. They now regularly pull in crowds in excess of 70,000 – unheard of in the MLS."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12096/11836746/how-atlanta-united-conquered-mls-and-now-plan-to-build-a-dynasty

"Our joke is that we have pub-crawled our way to success. In those first two-and-a-half years when they were showing Premier League games in the mornings in Atlanta we would go out and support and engage with them wherever they were. We went to national team viewing parties. That sort of got us that momentum that has taken it to a whole new level.

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The club’s value has been pinned at £1bn already.  They’re definitely not running a loss vs club value

Fair play I didn’t know it was that high. 

And how much have they invested so far? It must be close to that figure right? 

41 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Can't decide whether he just gets immersed in his environment, and embraces the moment, he's cringe as hell, or just a daft fella in a serious position. 

When he talks, I just see someone like a character out of  the Fast Show.

I don't get why other members need to be judged like its a character assassination, they can choose whether they like him, or find him annoying etc, we don't all need to like the same people or things, such a weird forum at times.

Okay, well when all these pundits make baseless claims about Newcastle fans then don't complain and get wound up.

What Eales has done to be categorised as a prick, cunt or little salary man I really don't know.

No one is saying you have to like the man, but for goodness sake guys.

Is he the new scape goat after Miggy and Longstaff? :lol:

Just reading an article from when he was hired "his three key tasks will be boosting the club’s commercial income, overseeing a major new training ground project and improving fan engagement – all jobs that he has extensive experience of."

What exactly is he being blamed for? 

11 minutes ago, Slim said:

Does that black ring not mean he's a swinger?

Sounds like that's more your area of expertise man. 

I have no idea on such matters.

He, LC, is the worst of a bad bunch. His patter is that rank I'm not convinced he's legit. 

Having said that there's a few on here not far behind him. 

Edited by Groundhog63